Mavericky Puig

Danic

Kind of insane how popular he is. He's definitely not better than Alena as those on the hype train may swear by, but he's for sure a very talented kid. It'll be interesting to see if he we can clear out some space for him in our midfield next season.

Im pretty shocked that some experencied members dont see that this one of our most promising talents since iniesta. Not saying he will be as big as him.
I was always asking me why players like Bojan, Pedro etc were seen as super talents when they first showed up in our first team. But when i saw Puig the first time i new this guy is special in many ways.
Quote me in 1-2 years. If Valverde will not completely fuck it up Puig will be a starter. He is already more forward thinking then most of our actual midfielders....

Gnidrologist

He has very sharp eye for a final pass. I saw even in one of the pre season friendlies in our first team. That sort of talent is very hard to develop. This little dude just got to be given chance in our first team and no loans pls.

Porque

The goal was another Monchu golazo.

Monchu is low-key one of the most interesting players in the B team. Pimienta has made him captain since he returned from injury, meanwhile he is good on the ball, deceptively strong and has a great range of passing. Oh, and can score a belter as his last two goals suggest.

Monchu, Collado, Riqui is a really interesting midfield trident. The only issue they all have is that each one tends to dwell on the ball and want to dribble too much. If they all stick to their duties as a midfielder more and are less individualistic then all three can have La Liga careers in varying club levels.

EDIT

Heres the goal

[tw]1109783802149261312[/tw]

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The goal was another Monchu golazo.

Monchu is low-key one of the most interesting players in the B team. Pimienta has made him captain since he returned from injury, meanwhile he is good on the ball, deceptively strong and has a great range of passing. Oh, and can score a belter as his last two goals suggest.

Monchu, Collado, Riqui is a really interesting midfield trident. The only issue they all have is that each one tends to dwell on the ball and want to dribble too much. If they all stick to their duties as a midfielder more and are less individualistic then all three can have La Liga careers in varying club levels.

EDIT

Heres the goal

[tw]1109783802149261312[/tw]

I really liked Monchu in the pre-season. Defensively sound and great longe range passing as well as ball retention. Reminded me of Verratti a bit.

Joan

I really liked Monchu in the pre-season. Defensively sound and great longe range passing as well as ball retention. Reminded me of Verratti a bit.
I disagree. Watched some Monchu's matches last season for the B team, he was given chances at the end of the season. Did quite well. Expected more in the preseason, made many mistakes.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1117858401017417729[/tw]

Let's hope together.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans