Mavericky Puig

Jallo

I bet y'all if he becomes 'frustrated' after FDJ comes to club and limits his time with the first team that Pep will be the first guy to call him up and offer him opportunities at City.

I'll bump this post in 1-1.5 years times when it happens.

Just wait and see.

Pep won’t be in Manchester in 1.5 years. It’s getting boring and frustrating for him.

EdmondDantes

[youtube]9FjeSghSThI[/youtube]

Riqui Puig vs Conquense (H) 9/2/19

Courtesy of Jnice17

-

Baby Iniesta is looking good.

When Valverde said yesterday that Alena, Vidal & Coutinho will fill Arthur's minutes, he also said he will look at Barca B also.

He'll get his first few minutes within 4 weeks I think.

Leo_Messi

[tw]1101920253842505728[/tw]

Riqui is cruel.

Had Pep been our manager Puig would already have played at least 10 games (appearances at least) for us this season in the league and CL. Special kind of talent IMO.

He has to get playing time in the first team next season. That is why I am in favor of cashing in on a 31 year old Rakitic rather than giving him a wage increase and contract extension (his current contract ends in 2021). Not to mention that we already have Busquets who is going nowhere, Arthur, De Jong arriving his summer and Aleñá. Not to forget Vidal and possibly a new midfielder in either Lo Celso or Rabiot.

Preferably I would part ways with Rakitic, promote Puig and not sign the likes of Rabiot.

Busquets, Vidal, De Jong, Arthur, Aleñá and Puig is more than enough for 3 positions. Perfect blend of experience, youth and talent. I can live with Rakitic staying for another season or until 2021 but we will lose out on a transfer fee and if Valverde remains our manager (with everything points too) he will continue to be played at the expense of the likes of De Jong, Aleñá and Puig who are our future.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Busquets, Vidal, De Jong, Arthur, Aleñá and Puig is more than enough for 3 positions. Perfect blend of experience, youth and talent.

When you remove Rakitic and Vidal, you get the perfect blend of zero physical midfielders.

All you have is ton of technique, attacking and off the ball movement.

Not exactly a perfect blend.

If football would have been played only in one direction, this would have been a perfect blend, though.

God Serena

When you remove Rakitic and Vidal, you get the perfect blend of zero physical midfielders.

All you have is ton of technique, attacking and off the ball movement.

Not exactly a perfect blend.

If football would have been played only in one direction, this would have been a perfect blend, though.

But he didn't remove Vidal, only Rakitic. We don't have a need for two super physical midfielders. Rakitic when he's actually playing well doesn't even qualify as this, anyways.

Home of Barca Fans