Mavericky Puig

Messi983

DtBXoB8X4AEcPmF.jpg

Gnidrologist

What is this everyone dressing like 19th century english lords? Seems they do have fashion comander at Barca after all. Who of those guys in their sane mind would wear these over the top costumes?

messi1995

Yesterday I was so pissed off. Valverde is a big coward. He treats Rakitic better than anybody and it pisses me off, especially when he's playing shit and still not criticized. If Dembele had a bang average game like Rakitic he would have been punished and benched for 5 games.Stop playing Rakitic and rest him. Aleña or Riqui would have been a better option instead of Rakitic against PSV. Vidal and Rakitic can't play together because both are workhorses. We needed control against PSV and Aleña was a better option. Rakitic and Vidal in the midfield is the best example of conservative football. Aleña with consistently game time will bench Rakitic but ofc that won't happen because the latter threatened Valverde to leave if he didn't play many games. And that coward Valverde being bullied by Rakitic is a disgrace. He is no Xavi. Should have just sold him to PSG for 125M last season. For me Vidal - Busi - Aleña were a better option and Riqui coming on from the bench.

Last season Valverde played zero la masia player in the CL even when he qualified. If I don't see Aleña or Riqui against spurs then I don't want to see people defending him. We should rest many of our players against spurs and especially Rakitic. Vidal seems to play better than him so I think even in big games we should play a midfield trio with Vidal - Busi - Arthur. Rakitic can fuck off to PSG if he wants. He's not bigger than the club. He can keep talking about Croatia, Sevilla and hint for a move because he's not a WC midfielder in a club that likes to play with the ball anyway. Can't wait to see a proper coach bully Rakitic off the club and play Vidal, Arthur, Aleña and Frenkie over him. Probably Riqui too when he's ready. Fuck Rakitic.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Yesterday I was so pissed off. Valverde is a big coward. He treats Rakitic better than anybody and it pisses me off, especially when he's playing shit and still not criticized. If Dembele had a bang average game like Rakitic he would have been punished and benched for 5 games.Stop playing Rakitic and rest him. Aleña or Riqui would have been a better option instead of Rakitic against PSV. Vidal and Rakitic can't play together because both are workhorses. We needed control against PSV and Aleña was a better option. Rakitic and Vidal in the midfield is the best example of conservative football. Aleña with consistently game time will bench Rakitic but ofc that won't happen because the latter threatened Valverde to leave if he didn't play many games. And that coward Valverde being bullied by Rakitic is a disgrace. He is no Xavi. Should have just sold him to PSG for 125M last season. For me Vidal - Busi - Aleña were a better option and Riqui coming on from the bench.

Last season Valverde played zero la masia player in the CL even when he qualified. If I don't see Aleña or Riqui against spurs then I don't want to see people defending him. We should rest many of our players against spurs and especially Rakitic. Vidal seems to play better than him so I think even in big games we should play a midfield trio with Vidal - Busi - Arthur. Rakitic can fuck off to PSG if he wants. He's not bigger than the club. He can keep talking about Croatia, Sevilla and hint for a move because he's not a WC midfielder in a club that likes to play with the ball anyway. Can't wait to see a proper coach bully Rakitic off the club and play Vidal, Arthur, Aleña and Frenkie over him. Probably Riqui too when he's ready. Fuck Rakitic.

What are you on dude? Like seriously? And stop with this bullshit about Raki agreement with Valverde. It's utter bullshit and you know it. Only brain damaged people can believe in that story. Not playing Alena is one story but protesting for not playing 19y old Puig in CL game and preferring Vidal over Rakitic... :facepalm:

Last edited:

Danic

He reminds me of iniesta somehow. His movement,style and vision. Hope we are doing everything to develop this great talent.

Devils

He reminds me of iniesta somehow. His movement,style and vision. Hope we are doing everything to develop this great talent.

It's classic Iniesta style.

Receiving the ball and then high precision movement, touch, dribble and acceleration to bypass his marker(s).

Raketa10

Very interesting player indeed. What worries me is his physique though. Iniesta had a lack of physique but Puig looks way weaker than Iniesta. I am not sure if he will be able to compete on top level.

Last edited:

messi1995

Lol he will. The boy has always been the smallest but he bully big physical segunda players. He will grow like he does every year. Yes ofc Physicality is important but technical ability is a must and can help physically weak players to make it.

Home of Barca Fans