Mavericky Puig

El Trencaxarxes

This is fake news

No, it's not. I suggest you read the rules. Let me help you. It's article 121, chapter 1:

"Artículo 121. Número de licencias por equipos.
1. Los clubes de Primera, Segunda División podrán obtener hasta un máximo de veinticinco licencias de futbolistas en su primer equipo."

The numbering is regulated in article 126, chapter 3:

"Artículo 216. Uniformes de los futbolistas
3. Tratándose de clubs de Primera y Segunda División, la numeración de los futbolistas de sus plantillas será del 1 al 25, como máximo, y cada uno deberá exhibir la misma en todos y cada uno de los partidos de las competiciones oficiales, tanto al dorso de la camiseta, como en la parte anterior del pantalón, abajo a la derecha, y con una dimensión, esta última, de diez centímetros de altura, reservándose los números 1 y 13 para los porteros y el 25 para un eventual futbolista, con licencia por el primer equipo, con la cualidad de tercer guardameta.

Los futbolistas de clubs filiales o equipos dependientes deberán hacerlo también con un número fijo cada vez que intervengan, a partir del 26."

So take a seat and zip it.

Messigician

No, it's not. I suggest you read the rules. Let me help you. It's article 121, chapter 1:

"Artículo 121. Número de licencias por equipos.
1. Los clubes de Primera, Segunda División podrán obtener hasta un máximo de veinticinco licencias de futbolistas en su primer equipo."

The numbering is regulated in article 126, chapter 3:

"Artículo 216. Uniformes de los futbolistas
3. Tratándose de clubs de Primera y Segunda División, la numeración de los futbolistas de sus plantillas será del 1 al 25, como máximo, y cada uno deberá exhibir la misma en todos y cada uno de los partidos de las competiciones oficiales, tanto al dorso de la camiseta, como en la parte anterior del pantalón, abajo a la derecha, y con una dimensión, esta última, de diez centímetros de altura, reservándose los números 1 y 13 para los porteros y el 25 para un eventual futbolista, con licencia por el primer equipo, con la cualidad de tercer guardameta.

Los futbolistas de clubs filiales o equipos dependientes deberán hacerlo también con un número fijo cada vez que intervengan, a partir del 26."

So take a seat and zip it.

Fake news Alena is in the first team. So I suggest you zip it.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/staff/players

El Trencaxarxes

How about you read the bloody post I replied to you idiot.

Okay. I have read it. It states that first team players can only be assigned a number between 1 and 25 which is entirely correct, cf. article 216, section 3 of RFEF's Reglamento General.

This is a natural consequence of the clubs in Primera División and Segunda División being limited to registering 25 players in their squad, cf. article 121, section 1 of RFEF's Reglamento General.

Aleñá has been assigned number 26 and therefore should not be considered part of our Primera División squad.

It really is the simplest of logic.

Messigician

Okay. I have read it. It states that first team players can only be assigned a number between 1 and 25 which is entirely correct, cf. article 216, section 3 of RFEF's Reglamento General.

This is a natural consequence of the squads in Primera División and Segunda División being limited to registering 25 players in their squad, cf. article 121, section 1 of RFEF's Reglamento General.

Aleñá has been assigned number 26 and therefore should not be considered part of our Primera División squad.

It really is the simplest of logic.

Cute man real cute let's ignore the official site then which lists all the first team players. Number 26 is listed as a first team player so he's part of the first team that simple

El Trencaxarxes

Cute man real cute let's ignore the official site then which lists all the first team players. Number 26 is listed as a first team player so he's part of the first team that simple

That doesn't change the fact that he's registered as a B player for this season, which was the original claim made by [MENTION=20770]Raketa10[/MENTION]:

They registered him as a B team player for this season. The plan was for him to play with B team until he recovers which now turned to be a long term plan. :(

Aleñá is registered as a B-player and that's the end of it.

Tello also figured on the club's own website as a first team player in 2013. He was assigned number 37 that season. He may have primarily trained with the first team, and have gotten minutes with the first team, but he was not registered in the Primera División squad. If he had been, he could never have had a number higher than 24. The same goes for Aleñá.

Messigician

That doesn't change the fact that he's registered as a B player for this season, which was the original claim made by [MENTION=20770]Raketa10[/MENTION]:

Aleñá is registered as a B-player and that's the end of it.

Tello also figured on the club's own website as a first team player in 2013. He was assigned number 37 that season. He may have primarily trained with the first team, and have gotten minutes with the first team, but he was not registered in the Primera División squad. If he had been, he could never have had a number higher than 24. The same goes for Aleñá.

Show me proof hes not registered as a member of the first team, dont show me that fake news number business as proof.
Becsuse I have proof that he's a first team player unless you want to call the club liars.

El Trencaxarxes

Show me proof hes not registered as a member of the first team, dont show me that fake news number business as proof.
Becsuse I have proof that he's a first team player unless you want to call the club liars.

The proof is in the official rules governing not only La Liga, but Liga Adelante as well. These are the rules and they can not be debated. Aleñá is registered as a B player.

Now, show me proof that you are from Spárti. You still haven't found a single article in any language whatsoever bearing proof of those "massive cultural differences" you claimed exists between Laconia and the rest of Greece.

Messigician

The proof is in the official rules governing not only La Liga, but Liga Adelante as well. These are the rules and they can not be debated. Aleñá is registered as a B player.

Now, show me proof that you are from Spárti. You still haven't found a single article in any language whatsoever bearing proof of those "massive cultural differences" you claimed exists between Laconia and the rest of Greece.

He is called a first team player on the official club websites he's a first team player... unless you want to call the club dishonest which would be a sham.

Anyway I'm done arguing with you, clearly you cannot be objective only subjective so it is like arguing with a brick wall.

Go reply to your new bff Max in the dembele thread you two trolls should get along just fine

Last edited:

Porque

Let's get back to Riqui-Tiki. We saw what Alena done with the first team. Hope to see Riqui get some good minutes in the Copa return leg. For me he has been better for Barca B this season than Alena, and slotted seamlessly in in pre-season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Alena was supposed to be moved into the first team and get a real first team number but then he got injured, which is why he is registered for Barca B and assigned number 26. It is not mandatory for U-21 homegrown players to be registered in the first team for them to play anyway. Not a big issue. Alena will get a new number next season/get loaned out.

God Serena

Let's get back to Riqui-Tiki. We saw what Alena done with the first team. Hope to see Riqui get some good minutes in the Copa return leg. For me he has been better for Barca B this season than Alena, and slotted seamlessly in in pre-season.

Alena is involved in the most goals for Barca B out of anyone except Mujica, with whom he is tied. He's heads and shoulders better than everyone on that team and that includes Riqui.

Home of Barca Fans