Mavericky Puig

Messi10

Say what? The Ballon d'or part? That's just Messi10 being Messi10. Look at his posting history. Other than him, I'm not sure what 'people' you're referring to.

đź‘Ť you know It. Im the only person who says it. It's only light Harted humour. Anyways Ballon d'or hard to win. I know Reqi will be a big player in football at Barcelona or somewhere else

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
God damn, every time I see his name I think it's some mutated version of Pique but than I remember that he's actually decent.

navidjaan

Say what? The Ballon d'or part? That's just Messi10 being Messi10. Look at his posting history. Other than him, I'm not sure what 'people' you're referring to.

When I tweeted the vid, many started mentioning Messi. I was speaking in general :)

Trickykid

When I tweeted the vid, many started mentioning Messi. I was speaking in general :)
Ah, I thought it was the whole Ballon D'or sillyness.

Anyhow, I don't believe I've seen the video, but I don't think there's anything wrong with comparing dribbling technique with Messi. Now, if you start comparing level and ability with Messi, I'll start getting sour.

navidjaan

Ah, I thought it was the whole Ballon D'or sillyness.

Anyhow, I don't believe I've seen the video, but I don't think there's anything wrong with comparing dribbling technique with Messi. Now, if you start comparing level and ability with Messi, I'll start getting sour.

Just comparing youth players with Messi when there's no need to, annoys me.

Rahj

at some point in the future, youth players will edit these videos themselves to raise their market value. :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans