Mavericky Puig

khaled_a_d

If you take into consideration that Vidal, Denis and Alena will play for sure I doubt Riqui will get his chance in Copa. How many B team players can play for A team in the same game?

I would say Alena, Miranda and one CB from B team are for sure going to start the game.

I think you can start the whole B team if we want in CDR.
Munir-Denis-Malcom front line?
Puig-Alena-Samper? midfield? well I think there will be extra senior player most likely in those 2 line ups
Defense will have Ronald-Mirand and if eligible Wagu?

Raketa10

Puig-Alena-Samper? midfield? well I think there will be extra senior player most likely in those 2 line ups

Vidal will play for sure and probably Semedo and Dembele.

dostoevskij

No you cant, there is a copa law, i guess it is 6 from the 11 starters must be from the first team squad, or something similiar!

Raketa10

[tw]1057320668201697280[/tw]

Only four B team players can play at the same time.
Such a stupid rule btw.

Valverde FFS. Than you make TWO substitutions, can't see a problem in that since we are playing against third tier team. Just play the maximum amount of B team players. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Dembele starts...

khaled_a_d

Valverde FFS. Than you make TWO substitutions, can't see a problem in that since we are playing against third tier team. Just play the maximum amount of B team players. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Dembele starts...

He has a point tbf, and even with only 4 it is a bit of a problem.
2CBs,Miranda,Alena,Puig. Only 4 and likely 3 can start.
In any scenario, Puig unlikely to start unless Alena is registered as fully 1st team player which I think isn't the case.

Andresito

Staff member

Why shouldn't he start? He's played 157 minutes out of 450 in october, and that includes the national team.

God Serena

He has a point tbf, and even with only 4 it is a bit of a problem.
2CBs,Miranda,Alena,Puig. Only 4 and likely 3 can start.
In any scenario, Puig unlikely to start unless Alena is registered as fully 1st team player which I think isn't the case.

I'm fairly certain he's registered as a first team player, he's on the list on the official site as first team player iirc.

Raketa10

I'm fairly certain he's registered as a first team player, he's on the list on the official site as first team player iirc.

They registered him as a B team player for this season. The plan was for him to play with B team until he recovers which now turned to be a long term plan. :(

Home of Barca Fans