Mavericky Puig

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Rough around the edges in some aspects but damn this kid has energy and heart. Constantly making things happen all over the pitch, his presence was felt clearly every game he's played. Super talent.

I really hope he develops physically soon, could be a very special prospect for us. Hell I reckon he could be good as a supersub within a few seasons, can totally change games with his play.

Gnidrologist

It's interesting that he is pretty comfortable even with his teenage frame. Very strong on legs, low gravity center like most of our favourite midgets. And he just bypasses adult markers by beig smarter than them. That's just something else.
But what is most amazing is his movement off the ball. He immediately starts bossing the middllfield even in the presence of Arthur. His movements and exposure is phenomenal for such a young and seemingly immature kid.

Ascom

He is of course world class material. he is intelligent, confidente and technically very good for his age. It's not common to have players with this maturity. i just pray for this board not screw him over.

gasgas

Excellent game from Puig, Arthur and Rafinha [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

Shocking game from Munir and Paco

gregorrin10

That through ball to Semedo plus beating one player after another just with his movement. :wub: Flashback to watching Iniesta. Was really unlucky not to have scored that winner just a few minutes before they did.

God Serena

Top class performance, really.

Will be interesting to see how he does with the B team, and how long he actually stays there.

hamoon32

Kid is a real deal. Never excited about a La Masia talent this much in recent times. Intelligence, vision, agility, acceleration, etc; Perfect Barca midfielder.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We shouldn't rush him. As Miranda, he needs to have a full season with B team first.

Looks promising though and we have every reason to be optimistic. :)

Danic

DAmn, this guy has so much ptential. Where the hell did he come from?!
I think this is the most agile cm since younger xavi and iniesta in our squad.
From time to time it felt hes playing with the A time for years. So much confidence.

George_Costanza

Valverde is the party pooper

[tw]1025942038112436224[/tw]

When asked if he will include Puig in UEFA Super Cup squad as a reward for his good performance:

"Of course, we are happy with the response of all the 'B' players who have come in. Riqui [Puig] has played a great second half, [but] we must be calm with the players. We get very excited, it's about winning the Super Cup, not seeing if Riqui comes or not,"

https://www.sportstarlive.com/footb...after-gleaming-puig-cameo/article24607592.ece

Icarium

Lifestealer
Who cares about Super cup ffs. Getting some minutes against Sevilla would be nice reward for his efforts in this pre season. He deserves it.

Home of Barca Fans