Mavericky Puig

xXKonan

Somehow Pep Segura keeps his job despite this exodus.
Not just keep his job but getting promotions as well. dude can fail and still get promoted. Robert gets a lot of shit and his contract expires but Segura? keeps the job and gets the decide the future of Robert.

Segura should have been sacked the day he arrogantly claimed the Dembele and Coutinho deals are almost done on live TV after we got murked by Real in the Super Cup.

omar

i think we need to chill guys , day after day no italian outlet spoke about moreno and the news about puig is from albert roge too

let's wait and see ..

Galning

Can't see him leaving. Couple of days ago he said he would do anything to stay and succeed at Barça. That would be a massive U-turn from him.

FCBfan22

[tw]999217726613803008[/tw]

And I thought EV doesn't care about La Masia. :thinking:

Well, this confirms the root of all evil at Barca:

beb161dc902e4bbd937d30705ae23e0f.jpg

messi1995

I'm not a big fan of Valverde but he always talk about youths. He also know about Juvenil A players which is great and he communicates with the B team managers unlike Lucho loool. The man thought Gumbau was better than Samper and Camara better than Grimaldo.

God Serena

[tw]999217726613803008[/tw]

And I thought EV doesn't care about La Masia. :thinking:

Not sure why Valverde would care about Puig, though. If he stays he'll be starting his first full season with Barca B and he'll likely need to stay there for 1-2 seasons before he's even considered an option for the first team. Even if Valverde maxes out his shelf life he's not likely to still be here when the time comes to make a decision on if this kid is ready...

Joan

Seems like they're trying to persuade him to stay. But if I recall correctly, he's been called a few times to train with the first team so there might be some fire and not just smoke.

Porque

His best chance of making it is at the B team with Pimienta and training here and there with the first team.

Only hitch right now is he has to sign his contract and commit to us.

It is clear right now that the club wont invest time in players who are looking at other options. Especially as the B team is in a precarious position right now.

Monchu started Pimienta's first 2 games at B in midfield. The moment his contract talks halted they put him in Juvenil A. Now the rumours are that Bournemouth want him.

So with Puig he can have a future here, but he must show that he wants it right now. I think that if he had signed a new contract already that he would have made a B team 18 by now.

Home of Barca Fans