Mavericky Puig

messi1995

It says he has not agreed to join them but it's a possibility. Few weeks ago he said he wanted to succeed in Barca but I have a feeling that idiot Segura has something to do with youth players leaving. The man likes physical players and Barca B will probably play in Segunda B next season which this board doesn't like. They made sure that no one will directly be promoted to Barca first team unless they play in Segunda. This board is clueless and will probably loan him to Levante for two years instead of playing him in a system he thrives in. Then they will sell him with a buy back option and when they re-sign him players like Paulinho and Gomes will play instead of him.

Anybody that protect this board is a disgrace and it's fact. Barca need to do everything to keep Riqui because he's a special player. Is this shit board seriously gonna lose Bernabe, Moreno, maybe riqui and maybe Navarro (all big talents) in one summer? Are they shitting me? This board needs to die. Fucking convince them to fucking stay by trusting them and don't sign 1000 players in the same position as him. Our sporting project is shit seriously. I hope Pimienta can convince him to stay because he really believes in the Barca DNA and Riqui is a world class talent.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I haven't followed our youth that much but it looks like the cream of the crop of our academy are being plucked away.. Our future is at stake. :fool:

xXKonan

Well the article does say that he has a renewal offer and no decision has been made yet if he's going to leave or stay.

Porque

Well lets see if he is in the B squad this weekend now Alenya cant play.

It was a bit suspicious he never made the 18 since Pimenta went up.

Then for last weeks game Monchu was dropped from the 18 because his contract talks stalled.

Hmm.

Raketa10

Please don’t let this kid leave! He is fore sure the most special player in Juvenil A. I am also sure that EPL would be the worst possible choice for a player of his constitution.

Last edited:

MessiDinho10

Please don’t let this kid leave! He is fore sure the most special player in Juvenil A. I am also sure that EPL would be the worst possible choice for a player of his constitution.

Exactly. He’s made for the Primera Division. Even Pep
wouldn’t dare play a player of Puig’s physical calibre in the Premier League.

Home of Barca Fans