Mavericky Puig

Hardy

it's an absolute travesty this kid burned into the b team for so much time, he's so dynamic, so electric, so quick with the ball, he has huge merit on messi goal.

fergus90

He's the one from La Masia I've been most excited about. Yes physicality is an issue but he will get stronger as he grows. He's quick, moves the ball well and isn't afraid to take risks. He absolutely needs game time regularly to keep him progressing to the potential he can reach.

I was impressed with him in pre-season too.

xXKonan

No reason whatsoever why he hadn't played a single minute until now. That is a travesty.
One word and it's Valverde.

No one demanded Puig to start but to get at least some game time with our Midfield problems. But Nah he would rather stick to the declining Rakitic and putting Roberto back as a CM before giving this guy a chance. I hope Puig can take these minutes he gets and keeps proving that he deserves a chance.

God Serena

I've got to imagine seeing us score the winner seconds after Rakitic came off for Puig just so the tine choir boy could create the goal by doing defensive pressing Rakitic would never even imagine himself doing is BBZ's greatest nightmare, envisioned.

Such a sight to see.

eaman

Great 20 minutes yesterday. I loved the way he was constantly moving around looking for the space and demanding the ball like xavi used to. Hopefully he can keep it up

Home of Barca Fans