Mavericky Puig

Gnidrologist

That pass to Demb at the end was Xaviesque. Like in previous grabage minutes in mashift squad, when game has already ended, had several mistakes and several brilliant moments. Should go to loan and wait, when Koeman gets sacked/contract ends, which will eventually happen and hope there's place for him under new management, because it's clear that K disregards him irrationally.
Would be nice to see him in Leeds for rest of the season. I think both sides would benefit. It is exactly the team, where his abilities would flourish, if we are correct with our optimism.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Whether you rate him as a starter for the future or don't. You can't deny that he deserves more minutes with what he showed compared to FdJ/Busquets/Pjanic.

fergus90

He showed more for me in 25 minutes than any Barca midfielder has shown this season. He links play well, provides key passes, is dynamic, truly loves playing for Barca and isn't afraid to play passes between the lines. I'm at an absolute loss how he doesn't get game time.

If someone has any sensible reason why he shouldn't be playing more, I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:

Hardy

did you see kid after bonucci goal was disallowed? imagine the state of this club when the most vocal player is someone who never play :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
did you see kid after bonucci goal was disallowed? imagine the state of this club when the most vocal player is someone who never play :lol:

He is not "damaged" yet, has the Barca spirit the way it is supposed to be. I hope these scarred PTSD veterans won't infect him and ruin his vigor :lol:

fergus90

Riqui Puig this season:

- 85 minutes played
- 7 accurate long balls
- 5 key passes
- 4 times fouled
- 4 successful dribbles
- 100 accurate passes
- 138 contacts with the ball

Richard.H

He showed more for me in 25 minutes than any Barca midfielder has shown this season. He links play well, provides key passes, is dynamic, truly loves playing for Barca and isn't afraid to play passes between the lines. I'm at an absolute loss how he doesn't get game time.

If someone has any sensible reason why he shouldn't be playing more, I'd love to hear it.

Except Koeman doesn't see it this way. I bet RK thinks he's too short and too skinny much like BBZ.

CatalinR10

Imagine not giving more minutes to this guy because of his lack of kg and height.

He's a true baller , probably best midfielder we have just for his attitude and balls.

Home of Barca Fans