Mavericky Puig

soul24rage

Puig should play as CAM or back to 4-3-3 formation.

No way he can play alongside with De Jong at double pivot.

Ideally yes, but if we keep playing the double pivot and if Pjanic is injured/suspended, I'm going for Puig everytime ahead of Busi and Alena

Richard.H

He must be somewhat devastated. Kid proved so many people wrong by putting in nearly a flawless performance last season vs a physical Atletico Madrid. Now he is basically told to fuk off by Koeman. I just hope he has a good career elsewhere if not here. I think he's better than Denis Suarez, and even Denis has had solid seasons at Villareal and Celta.

xXKonan

Feel like the only reason he stayed was because of the backlash.

like "Yeah fine he will stay and we will give him a first-team number" Basically the absolute bare minimum. He's stuck behind Pjanic a guy I'm certain Koeman doesn't even care for and with the rumors that he just isn't doing enough in training to challenge even Busi for a spot in the XI. I think he would be very useful right now.

serghei

Feel like the only reason he stayed was because of the backlash.

like "Yeah fine he will stay and we will give him a first-team number" Basically the absolute bare minimum. He's stuck behind Pjanic a guy I'm certain Koeman doesn't even care for and with the rumors that he just isn't doing enough in training to challenge even Busi for a spot in the XI. I think he would be very useful right now.

:lol: He'll have a 1 year chill-off until Xavi comes in the summer, and Koeman and his dull football are gone. And Puig's situation will turn at 180 degrees. From ignored he could be a starter.

Koeman has embarked a train that goes nowhere. And I was hopeful of him... :(

vegitot

He must be somewhat devastated. Kid proved so many people wrong by putting in nearly a flawless performance last season vs a physical Atletico Madrid. Now he is basically told to fuk off by Koeman. I just hope he has a good career elsewhere if not here. I think he's better than Denis Suarez, and even Denis has had solid seasons at Villareal and Celta.

Isn't Denis selected as one of the worst player in Liga last season???

Home of Barca Fans