Mavericky Puig

JohnN

Clearly not good enough for this uninspired team. He should leave and try to make a career for himself. This club is done for the foreseeable future.

mc_lovin

Puig is not some kind of miracle worker. I like him a lot, but he wont change much. Heck, I am sure prime Xavi and Iniesta would look sterile with Pedri, Messi, Dembele and Griezmann upfront.

Edit: Not to forget Coutinho.

George_Costanza

Puig is not some kind of miracle worker. I like him a lot, but he wont change much. Heck, I am sure prime Xavi and Iniesta would look sterile with Pedri, Messi, Dembele and Griezmann upfront.

Edit: Not to forget Coutinho.

No one is saying he is a miracle player but he was our best MF in many games the last season, excluding him is like Cowman saying "I'd rather lose the game than proven wrong".

We have another idiot coach.

mladenq

"I'd rather lose the game than proven wrong".

Seems to be a recurring pattern of behaviour for the coaches we hire.

Could be the prerequisite our board puts in front of the potential coach when they make the call: "Hey buddy, we need you to guarantee you will be stubborn as a donkey and never make a positive change regardless of what's happening out in the field?"
Koeman: Say no more!

George_Costanza

Riqui Puig's agent is looking for a temporary club in which Puig will be able to add minutes, and not stagnate, from January until the summer. He has contacted Leeds United, with RB Leipzig and AS Monaco already on the lookout for the young midfielder. [90min via sport]

FarflungFixedHerring-max-1mb.gif

Home of Barca Fans