Page 149 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2441

Thread: 12 - Richard 'Riqui' Puig

  1. #2221
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,858
    From our current midfielders

    My 1st choice: DJ and Pjanic

    2nd choice: DJ and Puig

  2. #2222
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    They try it and prove it. De Jong Busi is a disaster anyway.
    When? In friendly match against weak team???

    Both are not good at defending and you think somehow they can excel as double pivot???

  3. #2223
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    From our current midfielders

    My 1st choice: DJ and Pjanic

    2nd choice: DJ and Puig
    Puig should play as CAM or back to 4-3-3 formation.

    No way he can play alongside with De Jong at double pivot.

  4. #2224
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    Puig should play as CAM or back to 4-3-3 formation.

    No way he can play alongside with De Jong at double pivot.

    Agreed. At this point it should be tried because FdJ and Busi is just terrible.

  5. #2225
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,858
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    Puig should play as CAM or back to 4-3-3 formation.

    No way he can play alongside with De Jong at double pivot.
    Ideally yes, but if we keep playing the double pivot and if Pjanic is injured/suspended, I'm going for Puig everytime ahead of Busi and Alena

  6. #2226
    Senior Member
    JohnN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,530
    Good game..

  7. #2227
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    Good game..
    What a performance

  8. #2228
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,434
    I don't even care if he's bad. I just want all the hybrid players off this club.

  9. #2229
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    I don't even care if he's bad. I just want all the hybrid players off this club.
    He cant be worse than Busquets so I dont know why Koewoman doesnt use him.

  10. #2230
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    10,402
    At this point trying any other player than Busi is a good idea.

  11. #2231
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    5,518
    He must be somewhat devastated. Kid proved so many people wrong by putting in nearly a flawless performance last season vs a physical Atletico Madrid. Now he is basically told to fuk off by Koeman. I just hope he has a good career elsewhere if not here. I think he's better than Denis Suarez, and even Denis has had solid seasons at Villareal and Celta.
    Se Queda

  12. #2232
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    17,464
    Feel like the only reason he stayed was because of the backlash.

    like "Yeah fine he will stay and we will give him a first-team number" Basically the absolute bare minimum. He's stuck behind Pjanic a guy I'm certain Koeman doesn't even care for and with the rumors that he just isn't doing enough in training to challenge even Busi for a spot in the XI. I think he would be very useful right now.

  13. #2233
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    25,181
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Feel like the only reason he stayed was because of the backlash.

    like "Yeah fine he will stay and we will give him a first-team number" Basically the absolute bare minimum. He's stuck behind Pjanic a guy I'm certain Koeman doesn't even care for and with the rumors that he just isn't doing enough in training to challenge even Busi for a spot in the XI. I think he would be very useful right now.
    He'll have a 1 year chill-off until Xavi comes in the summer, and Koeman and his dull football are gone. And Puig's situation will turn at 180 degrees. From ignored he could be a starter.

    Koeman has embarked a train that goes nowhere. And I was hopeful of him...

  14. #2234
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    He must be somewhat devastated. Kid proved so many people wrong by putting in nearly a flawless performance last season vs a physical Atletico Madrid. Now he is basically told to fuk off by Koeman. I just hope he has a good career elsewhere if not here. I think he's better than Denis Suarez, and even Denis has had solid seasons at Villareal and Celta.
    Isn't Denis selected as one of the worst player in Liga last season???

  15. #2235
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,536
    Riqui Puig has been left out of the squad due to a technical decision.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Tags for this Thread