Mavericky Puig

fergus90

He should have gone on loan, if Koeman doesn't want you there's no return.

The only two negatives I have of Koeman so far is his choice and timing of substitutes and discarding Puig.

xXKonan

008.png

Our starting CMs/AM when they don't have a good game vs Puig in Koeman's eyes.

fergus90

He won't play in place of Busi. IF he'll ever play it will be when FDJ will be rested.

Big IF. For the sake of playing games, he really needs to go somewhere in January until the end of the season.

I guess both he and Alena are banking on a change of leadership next season that will give them chances.

Neeraj

Big IF. For the sake of playing games, he really needs to go somewhere in January until the end of the season.

I guess both he and Alena are banking on a change of leadership next season that will give them chances.

I really don't see a future for Alena here. He is just not a very good player, and not good at anything specifically. I don't even think he's very useful as a squad player, he just doesn't bring anything to the team.

fergus90

I really don't see a future for Alena here. He is just not a very good player, and not good at anything specifically. I don't even think he's very useful as a squad player, he just doesn't bring anything to the team.

I agree with the case of Alena, I'm just speculating about their rationale behind staying despite the likelihood of very minimal game time.

serghei

There arent any logical arguments why this kid never plays under Koeman.

It's extremely logical for stubborn men to not see a good option in front of their eyes because of their stubbornness. Sometimes, a very small amount of very stubborn persons are also very bright, bordering genius in their field, and if you are often right, being stubborn is more of a quality than a flaw. Koeman is not one of those rare cases.

Home of Barca Fans