Mavericky Puig

JohnN

Literally no one is hyping Puig to be something he is not. All I see is people trying to argue against something that does not happen.

Porque

People be talking about Puig's headed goal like he done something like this.

DefinitiveAncientBirdofparadise-size_restricted.gif

JamDav1982

I'm not talking about the photos circulating 2 mins after the goal - I'm talking about just after the goal, Koeman showed nothing

Words are meaningless, actions - like sticking him on with 3 minutes left or ignoring him altogether

More nonsense from you trying to find something not there.

Larsson and the assistant must have been pissed off as well eh?

Folk post those type of videos as appeal to certain folk. Got this one bang on money and usual folk on end of rod.

JohnN

This is literally incorrect

Ca you please show me those members that think Puig is the next Iniesta?
The only argument being made is he is better than 5 minutes in dead matches for this current Barca and all the responders seem to think people expect him to start.

Richard.H

To be fair nearly all Bein pundits on the talk shows are starting to notice something is really off between the coach and the player too. Even they mentioned that RK had no reaction when Puig scored. It's not just a talking point in this forum, it's on media too. I can't mention the countless times Ray Hudson said during a live watch why Puig is on the bench and never playing.

JamDav1982

To be fair nearly all Bein pundits on the talk shows are starting to notice something is really off between the coach and the player too. Even they mentioned that RK had no reaction when Puig scored. It's not just a talking point in this forum, it's on media too. I can't mention the countless times Ray Hudson said during a live watch why Puig is on the bench and never playing.

Hudson is an over the top Puig fanboy is just a likely and Koeman was shown minutes after the goal anyway.

Plenty of times Barca have scored this season and he barely reacts. Yet when it it Puig folk like to add it to their conspiracy theories.

serghei

Didn't reliable Barcelona press say Koeman accused him of being a traitor or something? It's pretty clear Koeman doesn't like him and it's not strictly related to what he does on the field.

Horatio

You're welcome
Didn't reliable Barcelona press say Koeman accused him of being a traitor or something? It's pretty clear Koeman doesn't like him and it's not strictly related to what he does on the field.

You guys have been so often wrong about player - coach relationship in the past. Why you all of a sudden so sure now?

Thought you were more of an objective poster. Shocking to see you say ?it?s pretty clear...? even though no way to know for sure. Your bias is showing.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I'm pretty sure if Koeman had hated him to such a degree while also labeling him a traitor for leaking stuff, Puig would have been thrown back into the B team for the rest of his days and not get a single minute with the first team.

I think it's pretty clear why Puig isn't playing as much, he prefers Pedri over Puig and would rather put Pedri's development first over Puig. I mean I agree Puig should be playing more but I don't think it's just Koeman flat out hating Puig.

khaled_a_d

Ca you please show me those members that think Puig is the next Iniesta?
The only argument being made is he is better than 5 minutes in dead matches for this current Barca and all the responders seem to think people expect him to start.

A lot of people hyped him as our best midfielder, or our hope, or star material. Many argued he is better player than Pedri for example.
Obviously people nowadays will be careful calling someone next Iniesta, it didn't mean that they didn't claim him as something he isn't

serghei

You guys have been so often wrong about player - coach relationship in the past. Why you all of a sudden so sure now?

Thought you were more of an objective poster. Shocking to see you say ?it?s pretty clear...? even though no way to know for sure. Your bias is showing.

No, I'd say he doesn't like him. Whether or not he is justified in not liking him is highly debatable, that part I agree with.

Joan

It's not like he's ignoring Maradona. I'd like to see Puig play more, but can see why Koeman doesn't take risks. Without it being personal, of course.

Home of Barca Fans