Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241
Results 3,601 to 3,609 of 3609

Thread: 12 - Richard 'Liqui' Puig

Valverde Cultist
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    So now Koeman is right to you???
    I am saying he is proving Koeman right by not playing well when he should prove him wrong by playing well

Should go on loan and get half a season of LaLiga in his boots. For the minutes that Koeman is going to give him, better to have those given to Ilaix on the defensive side of midfield and Collado on the offensive side as both can consistently play with the B for match rhythm.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

Quote Originally Posted by gregorrin10 View Post
    Koeman: "Riqui was booked, and that's why I subbed him off."

Now why did I know this was coming ever since half time.
    Maybe we should also mention why he got booked. He got a yellow card in the 7th minute for complaining to the ref about Cornella wasting time while taking a corner.

He'd better concentrate on his own game instead of discussing with the ref and getting booked early in the game.

Yeah, I'm going to come out and say it.

He's gifted on the ball but he really seems far behind Pedri on many things and the latter is 3 years younger than he is. He really needs to play if he wants to improve on the other aspects of his game.

Now we know why no coach counted on him so far. He is just not good enough atm. Send him on loan otherwise he will have no future here if he doesnt improve. Considering how weak our squad is a decent player would find his place easily which tells you everything about his current level.

Missed the first half. Was he they bad to justify not playing again this season? Or was he better than or equal to pjanic, braith, griez, Firpo, trincao?

He wasn't good, but he certainly wasn't among the worse in this match. The match was a disaster and everyone looked horrible. Whether due to artificial field or cold or just fatigue from previous two overtime matches.
    But i agree that he should go try himself in another club on loan deal, because Koeman clearly hates his guts and will NEVER let him play. Koeman will be gone soon anyway so there's no lose in going on loan. It will also show whether he has cojones to play mean football outside of Barca incubator.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    He wasn't good, but he certainly wasn't among the worse in this match. The match was a disaster and everyone looked horrible. Whether due to artificial field or cold or just fatigue from previous two overtime matches.
    But i agree that he should go try himself in another club on loan deal, because Koeman clearly hates his guts and will NEVER let him play. Koeman will be gone soon anyway so there's no lose in going on loan. It will also show whether he has cojones to play mean football outside of Barca incubator.
    Agreed. In the short term he has to go on loan for a short period, and when Xavi comes he will have his chance probably. If he fails under Xavi, he won't make it under anyone.

Depends on how Koeman does. But I think there's a pretty good chance he gets another season. So, Puig needs to go on loan for 1 year in the summer. And try to prove himself there so that Xavi takes him back and integrates him in his plans. Don't see other solutions for him.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    Maybe we should also mention why he got booked. He got a yellow card in the 7th minute for complaining to the ref about Cornella wasting time while taking a corner.

He'd better concentrate on his own game instead of discussing with the ref and getting booked early in the game.
    I read that he asked the ref to "talk politely."