Mavericky Puig

clemente

3 years ago, some (youth and La Masia obssessed) users even suggested that we don't need to buy new midfielders because we are set for the next 15 years with Arthur, Alena, Puig and baby Busquets (Oriol).

From today's perspective, that is not even an Uefa cup level, but 12th, 15th or 18th placed La liga level.

Our oldies suck, but whenever we got rid of them, new guys were even worse: Suarez, Vidal, Rakitic for now.
Traded for Griezz, Braithwaite, Pjanic, Pedri, Puig.

And what's your point? Did anyone ask for Griezz, Braithwaite, Pjanic? Is there even 1 fan that considers these players the "future"?

JohnN

Rakitic and vidal turned to shit last season. It's not far fetched to say pedri is currently better than them. I believe Puig is better in his respective role too.
Who compared their achievements? That would be insane. It would be like claiming braith is better than Messi.

Richard.H

IMO I think his career here is finished after this season. Won't be surprised if he goes out on loan to another LL side.

serghei

:lol: How ironic that people make fun of users who overrate and overhype Puig, yet they jumped right into Ilaix boat after about 90 mins played for the team. And now think he should be above Puig in the pecking order.

Porque

I think no matter what Puig does on the field, Koeman just won't trust his physique. Does anyone think he would not be starting if he was built like Frenkie.

It's more realistic for posters to be hyped with Ilaix as he is a more complete package, and fully BBZ endorsed.

Horatio

You're welcome
:lol: How ironic that people make fun of users who overrate and overhype Puig, yet they jumped right into Ilaix boat after about 90 mins played for the team. And now think he should be above Puig in the pecking order.

Ain't jumping on anything. I am just saying who I think has more chance of playing. Was a nice attempt on your part though.

Home of Barca Fans