Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other (Pique-Puyol): Caceres/Sanchez as RB

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As the title says...
I prefer Caceres. No reason not to trust Caceres. It`s his natural position and we will need his speed to cope with Ronaldo and Tevez

beef-supreme

Yes and we ned Touré to play in the centre of midfield. I think Puyol would do a better job on the right than in the centre, and if Martin has enough support from our holding midfielder and Piqué, then I think he will do okay.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
It's pointless tbh. There is just no way in hell Pep will start Martin in the middle. For god sake he might not even play the copa final. Thats how much Pep rates him!

V

VaVaVoom

I'd love it if Pep played Toure at CD, it means Keita or Busquets will play the holding midfield roll and thats playing into our hands.

Been honest your defence for this game is a laughing stock around europe.

beef-supreme

I'd love it if Pep played Toure at CD, it means Keita or Busquets will play the holding midfield roll and thats playing into our hands.

Been honest your defence for this game is a laughing stock around europe.

You can't really say that before the match has actually been played.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
But he did, so let him think it. It's by no means a "laughing stock" but it doesn't seem like the most stable defence. Either way, i'm confident.

nebeer

Love is All
We should at least get a chance to see Caceras play before the CL Final. I was hoping to see him start in the Copa final, but now it looks like he isn't starting the game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
GJ, of course the poll is useless in regards who will start as CD in Rome. I just wanted to see how we feel about Toure as CD and do we trust Caceres.

maz

I walk the line
No. But i just voted for him although i wasnt sure the question was "would u have preferred" or "who do u predict".

Home of Barca Fans