Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Caceres

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other (Pique-Puyol): Caceres/Sanchez as RB

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
Toure for me. He's been a monster in the last 2 matches playing at CD, he's not super fast, but he makes up for it with his body strenght, tackling, making the right passes Etc. not to mention he is match fit and ready, you can't through in a 21 year old who has barely played 5 matches this season right in a CL final. He may have pace and everything, but I strongly believe Toure is a better defender, there's no use having a super fast defender just running around but can't make some good timed tackles, passes Etc. Another reason, Toure is a smart player, if he get's cornered by 2-3 strikers, he can easily get out of trouble, or make a good pass. Caceres can not play under pressure, we've seen it against Atletico in the Copa, as soon as he was pressured by the strikers he gave the ball away, twice ! ...

I don't mean to sound like Anti-Caceres or anything, I would love for him to get chances and everything, but a CL final is too big a game for him. Let's see how he performs if he plays in the next Liga matches, maybe he can change Pep's mind. But even though, I doubt he will partner Pique in CD, maybe at LB or RB, but I think the defense will either be Toure and Pique, or Puyol and Pique.

S

Snyde

Well I'd like to see our defense like this:
Caceres--Pique--Puyol--Keita (RB)

Toure would be super important for the midfield.

Last edited:
V

viva la liga

If Puyol is not at CB with Pique and Toure doesn't hold the pivot, we will lose the final. I'd like you all to take a break from our defense and take a look at our midfield if Toure plays at the back. Whose going to play the pivot, Busquets? Fuck yourselves.

Caceres--Puyol--Pique--Sylvinho
-------------Toure-------------

Sylvinho will take Alves' attacking freedom. Casceres job is simply to stay back and not fuck up. While he isn't ideal, our hands are tied. Just keep him close to the byline and hope he holds his own. The onus is on us to attack anyway.

While I urge this formation to be, there is no doubt as to what the actual formation will be; Puyol, Toure, Pique, Sylvinho. And we will lose.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Should be:

Puyol-Toure-Pique-Sylvinho
------Keita---Basquets----
-----------Xavi-----------
--Messi---Eto'o---Henry---(Iniesta)

Home of Barca Fans