Who is the bigger threat for the la liga title

Who is the bigger threat for the la liga title

• Total voters

Neymessi

I choose RM.Not that I consider them close to us right now but I would give them the edge over atletico to come closer to us over atletico.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's a tie. Atletí seem more dangerous to me, but Real has an easier schedule and stronger squad.

Nucky

Depends now how Zidane will handle his new job. If it won't turn out good then Atletico is bigger treat than Real.. Real isn't dangerous this season at all..

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yeah referees are the biggest threat:lol:. I am not sure anymore, Atletico doesn't look that impressive, but they keep racking up those 1-0 wins one by one and RM looks better now because they got some vitamin Z.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah referees are the biggest threat:lol:. I am not sure anymore, Atletico doesn't look that impressive, but they keep racking up those 1-0 wins one by one and RM looks better now because they got some vitamin Z.

Too early to imply anything about Zidane, they were crushing average teams easily under Benitez as well. The tough games will show the potential of this Madrid side.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Too early to imply anything about Zidane, they were crushing average teams easily under Benitez as well. The tough games will show the potential of this Madrid side.

Perhaps, but IMO they will improve drastically just because they return to playing 4-3-3 with Isco instead of double pivot with Casemiro that was under Benitez.

ss81bja

Historically RM. cant count them out unless they mathematically cant win...but this season has been their weakest out of the past 5 years

Home of Barca Fans