Uefa team of the year

Morten

http://en.toty.uefa.com/

toty.png

Most of them are ok i guess, but wth is Ramos doing there? He is always there it seems, regardless of his play, which was awful in 2015. The odd man out for me it seems. Pogba i dont watch enough, was he really that good? James doesnt deserve to be there, Ronaldo is arguable too.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Leeeel at Ramos and Cristiano for team of the year 2015 :lol:

It's voted by the fans though no surprise mister a billion goals against Malmoe is in there, and Ramos .. well, he's a real magician making RM fans believe he's quality.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Ramos and James don't deserve to be there. Suarez had a better year than Neymar and Ronaldo, so should be there at the expense of one of them. Pogba was good, but I think Juve fans generally agree that Marchisio was their best midfielder. Busquets should be there anyway, this team doesn't even have a defensive midfielder.

Alik

Meh, the only way I'd be satisfied is if it was the whole Barca squad there. As it isn't, no point in getting riled up.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'd personally throw out Alaba,Ramos & Pogba. Out of the whole team,the 2 of them (Ramos and Pogba) are there because of hype. This is Ronaldo's 10th appearance in TOTY and definitely his shakiest one. Suarez is breathing down his neck.

It's voted by the public, and the public is stupid.

What's more worrying is, the ideal 11 of Zidane .. with 4 forwards and only Modric/Touré behind them :lol:

worrying for us or for him ?
Players typically have weird "favorite" 11, and keep in mind Zidane is a living advertisement, though I think you know that. A sponsor's dream, give him money and he'll say anything as long as it doesn't compromise his other 2875 personal sponsoring deals. In some way him coaching a major club is incredibly out of character.

Back to the UEFA team... [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] I do know that the players vote. But UEFA never asked them to choose a DM for the DM positions. Just vote for your best midfielders, and the top 3 make the team. Very smart.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I actually think his choices are very valid.

Buffon definitely ahead of Neuer, although I'd have ter Stegen up there too.

Bonucci could definitely replace Ramos, so could Mascherano too though, and Boateng despite of falling on his ass against Messi. Can argue for all three, but not Ramos who sucked big time last season.

Marchisio ahead of Pogba is legit too.

Rakitic should be there instead of James as well as that.

Home of Barca Fans