Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca - Granada
bar.png
-
gra.png

Saturday, January 9, 16:00 CET

Will be interesting to see what lineup Lucho will use. I'd prefer us to play MSN here and then save them from Espanyol match and potential injuries.

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-0
Vidal-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hope Messi will be more willing to score in the league than what we saw against Espanyol in the Copa. Neymar also needs a league goal, it's been well over a month since the last one.

Cule4life

The Culest
Hope Messi will be more willing to score in the league than what we saw against Espanyol in the Copa. Neymar also needs a league goal, it's been well over a month since the last one.

I didnt know Messi was a Jedi who could score goals just by willing them :pep:

Kerrybai

I'd like to see Suarez rest for both this game and the Copa return. He has already racked up close to 2500 minutes this season, he has only rested earlier in the season vs Levante and more recently in the CL against Bayer.

EdmondDantes

Suarez may need a rest. And so does Alves. I also wanna see most of our 11 rested against Espanyol, meaning we could field a strong team against Granada.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So who's gonna play instead of Suarez? Messi in the middle should cut it vs such a weak team, would like to see Roberto/Arda on the right wing.

nevermind, didn't notice he was banned for Copa only

Home of Barca Fans