Lliga | Round 19: Barca - Granada 4-0

Nucky

Lucho will probably rest some players but as I heard it's comfirmed MSN will start. I just want Arda and Vidal to start together also tomorrow and that we keep 3 points at home wich shouldn't be a problem. Hope for good performance by our boys and a lot of goals! Visca Barca!!

J

Jamie Cal

Have fun mate! Lucho will surely play MSN (and save them from Copa slaughter next week) so good show should be guaranteed.

Thanks!

Yeah, I guess so, though I won't be heart broken if one of 'em was rested (as long as it's not Messi). That 4th goal against Espanyol coupled with shaky league results of late should hopefully guard us from complacency.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: 18 players called up for today's game, Masip, Douglas, Bartra, Mascherano, and Munir not included #fcblive

Pique - Mathieu :lol: Bartra will not even be on the bench...

Nucky

Don't bother with the ref. If we play our football Granada won't stand a chance. 3 points stay at home today. Visca Barca!:barcascarf:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Vidal Pique Vermaelen Alba - Rakitic SergiRoberto Arda - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive

Perfect line-up. I wanted Lucho to rest Busi and play Roberto, and he did. Good.

NeyMesSis

AMAZING line-up! Busquets and Iniesta rested but strong midlefield! alves and masche rested! no mathieu! arda and vidal! MSN! Vermaelen!

Home of Barca Fans