CdR | 1/8 2nd leg: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 0-2 (1-6 agg.)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Álvaro took it that "malo" as a compliment. "Malo"="bad"=" villain". He obvioulsy tried to act that way

FC B

[tw]687396338233929729[/tw]

7OhefPc.gif

Definitely Messi should have replyed you're too stupid to be taken into consideration mate...

F

Flavia

Borbalan "didn't see" any of the offensive banners at el prat :lol:
No words about asspanyol's players thuggish behavior either.

Altomonte

Can anyone explain the yellow cards given to Vidal and Rakitic? In particular, Vidal hardly touched the Espanyol player.

NeyNey11

new member here, what an absolute disgrace of a team. How have they escaped red cards and retrospective bans. Hope they get relegated

Kikan

I do not know what is the big deal with this trash talking messi . Messi is 10 times the man and the player that stupid Alvaro will ever BE . Lots of players do that and rub themselves with messi just to be known lol . Who is this guy seriously and who cares about what he says .

6:1 is the only two numbers this idiot should remembered for .

Galning

Espanyol in these last three games :lol: :lol: Absolutely shameful club in all perspectives. Fans, players, president.

Nucky

Espanyol is just a shit club I hope they get relegated and it couldn't be more painfull if we send them to Segunda...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Always disliked Espanyol but never hated them to the same extent that I hate RM. Needless to say that has now changed

Nucky

Always disliked Espanyol but never hated them to the same extent that I hate RM. Needless to say that has now changed

Same here.. Though I always dislike them because they are local rivals but now I probably hate them even more than Madrid..

Home of Barca Fans