Lliga | Round 18: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 0-0

F

Flavia

Last game without Arda and Vidal :D

Espanyol form at home isn't too good, if Barça play well we will win it. But I'm worried about rfef's comments too. And that ref is bad news.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,5]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Ales-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

We need to go all in as this is for Barca one of the toughest remaining venues in La Liga.

EdmondDantes

Is this the last game our team picks itself? (provided everyone's fit of course)

Arda and Vidal to enter the fray, possibly another attacking player as well. They'll be hungry for minutes.

Chong Li

Asspanyol must be crushed.

But beware of the referee: Gonzalez Gonzalez is a pro-Madrid cunt (as he's shown vs Real Sociedad).

raskolnikov

Yeah listing the refs that are not pro Madrid is most likely much shorter. I cant think of any out of the top of my head.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We're so inconsistent in the league this season, that's why I'm a bit worried. It's either a trashing or a draw these days.

raskolnikov

Depor fuck up makes this a must win for me. If we win the remaining 3 teams of the first half of the season we are still on track for 95 point season.
This being the only difficult match potentially out of these 3 means we need to win it, very important.
Besides, trashing Espanyol is always fun.

Xavinho

While I'm waiting for the match to start I'm watching Some English Place United vs Liverpool. Awful football. Neither team seems able to hold onto the ball for more than a few seconds. They just ping it around as fast as they can and smash into each other. Really makes me appreciate Barca, and la liga in general.

raskolnikov

While I'm waiting for the match to start I'm watching Some English Place United vs Liverpool. Awful football. Neither team seems able to hold onto the ball for more than a few seconds. They just ping it around as fast as they can and smash into each other. Really makes me appreciate Barca, and la liga in general.

West ham? Yeah it sucks so match im going to wash my car instead before the match starts.

Also a few fun facts.
Last year after 16 games we had exactly the same amount of points as we do know, Zubi was just finally sacked, Real got schooled by Milan in a friendly which was the beginning of their great decline and Suarez had 1 goal in la liga.
And ast year aroud this time we all cursed lucho and wanted to get rid of that stubborn clueless clown after the Anoeta match in round 17 which turned out to be the turning point in hindsight.

Last edited:

hardyboy

Barcelona XI: Bravo - Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba - Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta - Messi, Suarez, Neymar

Expected lineup

EdmondDantes

Pretty much. Harsh on Sergi though, he was boss midweek. At least he can come off the bench and make a difference if needed.

Home of Barca Fans