Lliga | Round 18: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 0-0

Altomonte

I am not too upset, and actually happy that no player was injured. We only played really well the first 10 minutes of the second half. A match to forget in a hostile environment.

beogatts

cheer up peepz. we will get there.
jst like how we gav enrique another chance early 2015.
for me, other being pissed off by the refs..also i think la liga teams now can quitely read current lucho's style of play n parked da bus was one of the way to stop barca. lucho is da one to find out on how to break it.

raki

for me, other being pissed off by the refs..also i think la liga teams now can quitely read current lucho's style of play n parked da bus was one of the way to stop barca. lucho is da one to find out on how to break it.

no they havent.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I bet that we will win with 2-3 goals when we go there again for the Copa. So typical.

Barcilliant

Imo we peaked too early with the thrashing of Real and Roma.

Everyone the players included took it easy. With a squad this talented complacency will always be a problem. If we can sign a good forward and Arda and Vidal are ready to go we should see a sharper, more motivated Barça.

In games like these I'd like to see more shots from outside the box and Pique pushed further up like a sort of target man.

I'd also like to see the board take a harder line on the refs. I'm tired of Barça playing the gentleman. I'd like to see Lucho throw a few jibes at the referees in the press conferences. He's clearly holding his tongue and must be frustrated.

Iarwain

It wasn't really a bad game from Barca as much as it was bad finishing.

Espanyol didn't do much offensively, and referee saw to it that they have it easier when defending by allowing systematic fouling all over the pitch.

What I hate the most is when pundits and commentators glorify this kind of "defending". It's not really a big thing not conceding if you're allowed to systematically hack opponents down without repercussions.

Galning

The team looked very tired. Not surprising. Lucho couldn't even sub anyone on besides Sergi Roberto who didn't offer anything new, not even sharpness. Can't wait for Arda & Vidal for some rotation options with limited loss of talent.

Home of Barca Fans