Which PL winner would be more hilarious to witness ?

Most hilarious PL winner ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's keep it realistic.

Arsenal, Leicester, Man United and, uh, Crystal Palace all make for hilarious potential PL winners. Which would be the funniest and why ?

I voted Arsenal. Never ending Wenger bantz. Where's that photoshop of him with that creepy smile ? :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arsenal.

Would be hilarious to see them win this season and drop down to 4th again the next

Nucky

Arsenal. Haven't won the league in 12 years. Just imagine the hype among Arsenal fans..

RaidersGunz

Why the Arsenal hatred? Respectful club who have done things the right way.

You think Arsenal winning would be hilarious? We'd have done so while fending off three clubs where money is literally no object. If that doesn't command instant respect I don't know what does. Hilarious thread more like.

You think Arsenal winning would be hilarious? We'd have done so while fending off three clubs where money is literally no object. If that doesn't command instant respect I don't know what does. Hilarious thread more like.

Well yea arsenal winning would be very funny. But glad you are enjoying the thread as well. :pep:
Congrats in advance for fending off Chelsea and Manchester United ! #respect

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

#Bantz

Nucky

I don't really hate Arsenal but when it comes to Premier League, then Man Utd are my favorite club. I watch them sometimes.

Home of Barca Fans