[gfy]ActiveOfficialAsianlion[/gfy]

[gfy]FemininePeacefulHedgehog[/gfy]

[gfy]DescriptiveQuarterlyBabirusa[/gfy]

El Flaco

Nacho's goal vs. Sevilla

[gfy]EdibleKindHypacrosaurus[/gfy]

[gfy]IllinformedLastCatfish[/gfy]

Morten

A better player than i thought, stepped in during the times Pepe and Varane both were injuried, and he did well. Great player to have in the squad.

Morten

Doesnt have the physique of Varane, doesnt have the "character" and flair of Ramos, but as a defender i dont think he is really worse than either of them.
Good game today.

El Gato

Villarato!
Doesnt have the physique of Varane, doesnt have the "character" and flair of Ramos, but as a defender i dont think he is really worse than either of them.
Good game today.

He's got the qualities that neither of them have too.
1) Reliable. Barely gets injured (unlike Rafa), barely makes those mistakes that costs the team unless the team is underperforming and losing as a whole.
2) Versatile. You'd never see Rafa playing as comfortably in any position at the back as Nacho can. Neither Ramos. Nacho actually has a better left foot than either of them.

He may not be a long-distance beast like Rafa who uses his physique to be a clean tackler. He may not cherry pick his moment on the corners to the king quality like Ramos can. But he does a bit of both. See his FK goal from last year or how he found this fumbled ball in the box today.

The only real downside that could have been picked up on is that he never led the defense on his own without Rafa or Sergio. He's always been the best #2 or #3 guy. Today he has shown he has matured enough to do that as well. Sky is the limit with the guy. I actually think he will have 2 or 3 years in the first team after Ramos chooses to step down a bit and he will have his legacy. And the best thing is that he did it from the ground up with no particular coach responsible for his improvement. He takes all the credit himself. He's still going towards his peak and even Modrić joined at 27 to play at his best now so he has the time to actually get into the conversation for the best defender in Europe.

What a great story.

El Gato

Villarato!
Captain without an armband. I would hope Puyol spoke to him at some point and told him to have more confidence in himself move people around on the pitch and guide them, because he has almost everything to replace Ramos for at least 2 or 3 years once he is finished. Great guy.

Stoichkov1

Captain without an armband. I would hope Puyol spoke to him at some point and told him to have more confidence in himself move people around on the pitch and guide them, because he has almost everything to replace Ramos for at least 2 or 3 years once he is finished. Great guy.

Nacho also seems to be a nice lad unlike ramos who is a cheat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, he's a very versatile and a good player. Can play all four positions in the backline.

Morten

Happy for the guy, starts off badly with the penalty situation and then scores a screamer, not the one you would expect it from.

Home of Barca Fans