Nacho

El Gato

Villarato!
He is a personification of all the best things about football. Benches Azpi and Odriozola, can fight back, has twice the amount of skill people think he does, three times as fit and a classy guy. Very relatable, should receive more attention because he can be a big time inspiration for many players.

L3v1s

I don't know how many of you guys are aware that Nacho is a type 1 Diabetic. I've always had respect for him after knowing this; Imagine being a reliable squad player for one of the best teams in the world for over 10+ years and also getting over 200 appearances while managing this condition.
He might be the only diabetic to have played professional football at this level to be honest.

Temptation

Could have easily been a starter at another CL level club. Why did he waste his career on the bench?

Being a starter at a CL level club>>>> Picking up trophies as a benchwarmer.

Will never understand people praising this mentality. Ambitious people always wanna start.

Would rather have Kane's career than Nacho's anyday.

Nacho just took the easy option. Nothing to praise.

Have respect for him playing despite the health condition. That's a separate topic. But if you're clearly good enough for big clubs why waste your time at the biggest club all your career?

L3v1s

Could have easily been a starter at another CL level club. Why did he waste his career on the bench?

Being a starter at a CL level club>>>> Picking up trophies as a benchwarmer.

Will never understand people praising this mentality. Ambitious people always wanna start.

Would rather have Kane's career than Nacho's anyday.

Nacho just took the easy option. Nothing to praise.

Have respect for him playing despite the health condition. That's a separate topic. But if you're clearly good enough for big clubs why waste your time at the biggest club all your career?
The guy is born and raised in Madrid. Real is most likely his boyhood club that he always dreamed to play for. I'm willing to bet that nobody would've chosen different if they were in his shoes.

Also, I'm not sure if you're joking or not about Harry Kane. The guy is being laughed at by everybody including Arsenal fans right now because he wasted so many years at a small club(not only his fault as Daniel Levy is a cunt). Sure he can have all the individual records to show but at the end of the day he has no collective trophy won in his whole career. Even Martin Braithwaite has a Copa del Rey:LOL: It's a real shame especially when looking at this qualities. He still has time to collect some trophies, even if it's a farmer's league with Bayern.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Each to its own choice, different people have different priorities, neither Nacho or Kane should be laughed at or ridiculed.

Temptation

The guy is born and raised in Madrid. Real is most likely his boyhood club that he always dreamed to play for. I'm willing to bet that nobody would've chosen different if they were in his shoes.

Also, I'm not sure if you're joking or not about Harry Kane. The guy is being laughed at by everybody including Arsenal fans right now because he wasted so many years at a small club(not only his fault as Daniel Levy is a cunt). Sure he can have all the individual records to show but at the end of the day he has no collective trophy won in his whole career. Even Martin Braithwaite has a Copa del Rey:LOL: It's a real shame especially when looking at this qualities. He still has time to collect some trophies, even if it's a farmer's league with Bayern.

Well, Legacy Football fans are dumb and tribal.

Harry Kane is renowned and well known around the world and widely acknowledged as one of the best strikers of this generation by everyone. Who tf is Nacho? Being great individually will always be above people who hide behind their teammates.

Also who cares if some Football fans laugh at you? CR7 achieved and won everything and yet many people are trolling and laughing at him everyday.

Ideally you want trophies too. That's the end-goal and that's every club's aim. But being Harry Kane is way above being Nacho or John O Shea.

Temptation

BTW, I agree Kane should have left Tottenham long back. Should have never signed that ridiculous deal.

He's too good to be at Spurs. Always has been.

But anyone who doesn't rate Kane and thinks he's just an overhyped English player knows fuckall about the game. The guy is criminally underrated outside Britain.

jamrock

Kane is rated where he should be rated, class player, just not at the very very top, as is the case with all English player.

Always some European or S American that's better than that.

WC miss showed exactly that, Mbappe & Messi score high pressure PK, he broke under less pressure.

Home of Barca Fans