How good would you rate this book?

Horatio

You're welcome
I have come across this book a couple of times now: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Barca-Offic...id=1450875839&sr=8-13&keywords=barcelona+book

The thing is: I don't really celebrate Christmas nor does my family. But with my mom's side we sometimes hold this raffle where we draw eachothers names(cousins, nieces, aunts)
and we get that person a present. Now, I told them all that whomever picked me can get me what they feel like, there isn't something special that I have in mind that I would want.
But they kept insisting for a recommendation because otherwise the person who drew me wouldn't know what to get me, so I went searching on the internet what could be a nice gift recommendation for myself(lol).

So I came across this book. Unfortunately there are too little reviews on amazon but I feel like I have come across this book before on different websites giving the impression that reception on the book is pretty good and it's worth getting. Anyone that can share their impression and experience?

Horatio

You're welcome
A christmas miracle happened.

I didn't tell any member of my family that if there was any wish for a gift it would be this book. Consider my surprisement when it was actually THIS book I got for Christmas!
I guess my family is well aware of my support for Barca.

I have just finished the first half of the first chapter. And I am going to be honest, it's a really good read so far. It really details the growth of the club well from its humble beginnings accompanied with a lot of images of items, photos, portraits dating back since the beginning. I am a visual person so this is a huge plus for me.

Did you know that Real Madrid was founded by two guys from Barcelona?

Home of Barca Fans