Barca 2015 - Quintuple season!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"Barcelona have scored 176 goals in 2015, breaking the club's all time goal record in a calendar year of 175 set in 2012"

I guess this team broke some more in this fantastic 2015

Xtroverto

50 won matches in 2014-15 is a european club record. Also 34 clean sheets in 2014-15 is a spanish club record. There were a few other less significan records broken to, such as Messi-Suarez-Neymar breaking the scoring record.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
CXf1amoUkAALkSK.png

Ubermensch

Well done boys. Thoroughly deserved.

Got to admit I enjoy the last year more than Pep's era. Surely they are less organised and less perfect, more up and down. But the football is just more exciting, more unpredictable and most importantly more dimensional to deal with different teams and tactics. Combined that Messi truly matured to be a leader who doesn't care about personal records and the non-existing competition with Ronaldo. All he cares is about the team winning. One for all and all for one. Watching MSN playing for each other is just contagiously joyous and beautiful. Long may it last.

As for the coming year, I am not greedy. Retaining either the league or CL is already satisfying.

Home of Barca Fans