Messi-Suarez-Neymar - famous MSN

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Different era. You cannot compare the two.

But everyone here does,by saying that MSN is the best trident EVER. It would be different if they said best trident in modern football. And it's only their 3rd year playing together, it's too early to tell but yea.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
But everyone here does,by saying that MSN is the best trident EVER. It would be different if they said best trident in modern football. And it's only their 3rd year playing together, it's too early to tell but yea.

They certainly are the most prolific. And by that measure, they are the best. Not to mention that in their years, G-P-DS never won a treble, whereas MSN did so in their first year together.

In terms of trophy count, MSN isn't quite there. Yet.

And if you say the game in the 50s and the 60s was at the same level as modern football, then you are sorely mistaken.

Might I also add, that MSN has only been playing together for 1.5 years.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Piet van Reenen, Sjaak Swart, Henk Groot, Piet Keizer, Ruud Geels, Cees Groot, Jari Litmanen, Wim Volkers, Rinus Michels, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, John Bosman, Dick Schoenaker and Stefan Pettersson done did it too.
I read it in Wiki .. from were you got this ,?? i mean source ??

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What?No.Just because he has more trophies doesn't mean he was better internationally than neymar or messi.
In this media-driven FootballWorld that's what counts! Trophies!!

I mean look at Messi.... Poor lad drives a stupid squad to two finals and creates chances only for the strikers to ruin them in the final and gets spit at!

Basically unless any of these guys win some thing with NT, some thing glorious... They would never be considered amongst the best

Even though Suarez did win the Copa, playing a big role in it to boot, he would not be considered better than Henry coz the guy has a world cup, another final in the same and then a Euroo which would be considered far better than the Copa! In a way Suarez helping his team to reach semis in itself is better than Henry's contribution to his world cup wining team but Suarez's hand ball would be his memory from that world cup!

Last edited:
Better international careers? Are you kidding? Henry won everything with France.

And Douglas won the treble, Ronaldinho didn't.

Henry didn't have close to the impact that Suarez had with Uruguay, and that's praising suarez not criticizing henry who all in all held his rank with his NT, though he was never genuinely world class for france as he was for arsenal. His most important moments were that pretty easy goal in the semis in 06 and the hand of god 2.0 (like it or not)

Kerrybai

In this media-driven FootballWorld that's what counts! Trophies!!

I mean look at Messi.... Poor lad drives a stupid squad to two finals and creates chances only for the strikers to ruin them in the final and gets spit at!

Basically unless any of these guys win some thing with NT, some thing glorious... They would never be considered amongst the best

Even though Suarez did win the Copa, playing a big role in it to boot, he would not be considered better than Henry coz the guy has a world cup, another final in the same and then a Euroo which would be considered far better than the Copa! In a way Suarez helping his team to reach semis in itself is better than Henry's contribution to his world cup wining team but Suarez's hand ball would be his memory from that world cup!

Hold on, are you suggesting messi won't be considered among the best if he doesn't win with Argentina ?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hold on, are you suggesting messi won't be considered among the best if he doesn't win with Argentina ?
He would not be as highly rated as he should be... Like how he is not now!

I am not saying I would not consider him a great until he wins something for Argentina, coz I do. For me he is the greatest ever.... I'm just explaining you the reality

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
3 kings

B5eJ1ctIcAAFdk3.png

Kerrybai

He would not be as highly rated as he should be... Like how he is not now!

I am not saying I would not consider him a great until he wins something for Argentina, coz I do. For me he is the greatest ever.... I'm just explaining you the reality

As far as I can tell a lot of people in the footballing world already consider him among the best of all time, sure there are some who would say he needs the international medals but the vast majority of those in the media, ex players and coaches along with current players and coaches already consider him among the best of all time. At least they do in the media sources I have been following.

Home of Barca Fans