Messi-Suarez-Neymar - famous MSN

MagIX

As Napoli fan, allow me to mention Maradona-Careca-Giordano....

But yes, I think MSN ist the best trio I have ever seen...
I was negative when we bought Naymar and Suarez.... but fortunately I was completely wrong.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Remember when people said it wouldn't work because Suarez would have to play on the right because the dictator was always down the middle.....

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Name wise Henry - Eto'o - Messi was the better trio. Neymar and Suarez do not have careers comparable to those two guys. It is impossible for Neyboy obviously to have that at his current age and I think Suarez needs a couple of legendary years at Barca to be compared to Henry and Eto'o.

But considering Henry was past his prime (although still world class easily) when he joined Barca the level of our current attack is higher and MSN is the best trio in modern football.

When you look back you will find so many memorable trios in football history. From Puskas - Kocsis - Hidegkuti to Milan's Gre-No-Li or Van Basten - Gullit - Rijkaard, Real's Gento - Puskas - Di Stefano or one of my favorites: Ronnie - Rivaldo - Ronaldo bossing the 2002 WC.

Crazy thing about our team is with Busi - Xavi - Iniesta we also had the best midfield trio in modern football. I think only Milan's diamond with Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf - Kaka comes close. But as you see they need four guys. ;)

Edit: I forgot one: How about M. Laudrup - Stoischkow - Romario in 93/94. That is insane.

Last edited:
Suarez is a fucking legend. Uruguay, Liverpool, now barça, you name it. If him and neymar have the careers they deserve they'll easily overshadow Eto'o and Henry. Both neymar and suarez have had better international careers than Henry too.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Name wise Henry - Eto'o - Messi was the better trio. Neymar and Suarez do not have careers comparable to those two guys. It is impossible for Neyboy obviously to have that at his current age and I think Suarez needs a couple of legendary years at Barca to be compared to Henry and Eto'o.

But considering Henry was past his prime (although still world class easily) when he joined Barca the level of our current attack is higher and MSN is the best trio in modern football.

When you look back you will find so many memorable trios in football history. From Puskas - Kocsis - Hidegkuti to Milan's Gre-No-Li or Van Basten - Gullit - Rijkaard, Real's Gento - Puskas - Di Stefano or one of my favorites: Ronnie - Rivaldo - Ronaldo bossing the 2002 WC.

Crazy thing about our team is with Busi - Xavi - Iniesta we also had the best midfield trio in modern football. I think only Milan's diamond with Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf - Kaka comes close. But as you see they need four guys. ;)

Edit: I forgot one: How about M. Laudrup - Stoischkow - Romario in 93/94. That is insane.

Oh yeah, Gento - Puskas - Di Stefano is definitely one that MSN have to beat. No team dominated football like Real Madrid did in that era. Gento won 6 European cups ,and it was 5 in a row or something if I remember. This will probably never be repeated,the guy won 6 "CLs" and 12 La Liga titles. Jesus

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Suarez is a fucking legend. Uruguay, Liverpool, now barça, you name it. If him and neymar have the careers they deserve they'll easily overshadow Eto'o and Henry. Both neymar and suarez have had better international careers than Henry too.

Better international careers? Are you kidding? Henry won everything with France.

Kerrybai

Its unfortunate that Suarez spent so much time at Ajax but as you mentioned he still has time to have a 'legendary career.'

RMU ReBorn

Ajax legend.. Only suarez,van basten,cruyff ,Bergkamp had managed to score 100 club goals for them

RMU ReBorn

Better international careers? Are you kidding? Henry won everything with France.
Suarez was Mvp in 2011 copa America and pretty much only reason why Uruguay qualified for R16 in 2014 Wc, dude came off from a wheel chair to fuck the shit out England ..one of the legendary performance in Wc history

I don't know what henry has done individually in Wc & euro's ..!! Yes he has contributed like his Goal vs Brazil in 06 ,but impact wise Suarez edges him In Nt

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
We really have been spoiled in the past decade. Honestly we've probably seen our best complete team under the early Guardiola era, the magic that was R10. We watched a lil kid from Rosario grow up infront of us to become 'the' greatest player of all time. We enjoyed the tridents of Henry-Eto'o-Messi, Villa-Messi-Pedro conquer the continent. Then enter MSN. Three superstar friends and teammates that knocked out champion after champion to become the deadliest trident in history. Remember every single team Barca faced last season in CL was a champion in their country.

I've a feeling this season will be historic. Trident = A treble repeat? Followed by a... ? Oh lets not get carried away now. Their third season together will be something special.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
They have plenty of trophies to win to even be compared to Gento-Puskas-Di Stefano. I thought the same then I read the Gento article a few days ago when he became the honorary president and googled this trident last night.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They have plenty of trophies to win to even be compared to Gento-Puskas-Di Stefano. I thought the same then I read the Gento article a few days ago when he became the honorary president and googled this trident last night.

Different era. You cannot compare the two.

Eetu

Adormit
Ajax legend.. Only suarez,van basten,cruyff ,Bergkamp had managed to score 100 club goals for them

Piet van Reenen, Sjaak Swart, Henk Groot, Piet Keizer, Ruud Geels, Cees Groot, Jari Litmanen, Wim Volkers, Rinus Michels, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, John Bosman, Dick Schoenaker and Stefan Pettersson done did it too.

Home of Barca Fans