FC Barcelona Partners

petar_gadzhev

Hi guys,

I've always believed that the best way to do things in life as well as in sports is to do them as a team. That's my philosophy.
I've also been a huge fan of Barcelona not only because of my countryman Hristo Stoichkov but also because of the team, the philosophy and the cause Barcelona stands for. Therefore whenever I need a service I first look for the services provided by Barcelona's partners and sponsors:
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/Sponsors - and I've never been disappointed.

At least till last month.

I've gotten into trading recently - and based on what I said above I normally chose IronFX. I am doing quite well and I decided to withdraw some money. Unfortunately it's been more than a month since my withdrawal request and I have received no money. Then I started going around trading forums and I noticed that many people have similar complaints(that they actually have no problem depositing money but had no way to withdraw afterwards. Which kind of defeats the purpose of trading :) ). The funny thing is that my own account manager mentioned something like that during one of our calls. I have already accepted the fact that I made a huge mistake going with this broker. However I would like to help people reading this forum with a mindset similar to my own to be careful about this specific partner of Barcelona's.

Sorry to bring a topic like that prior to Christmas but I believe this is the right thing to do. Happy holidays to everybody :messi:

Thanks,
Petar Gadzhev

hamidyk

I'm sorry for your loss but you should already know that Ironfx is a scum forex broker. they have very bad reputation and i wonder why FCB sponsored by this shit guys?
complain your case to Cysec and MiFID .
you should try this brokers .
Darwinex , Global Prime , Dukascopy , Axitrader , Atom8 and IG
they have very good reputation and regulated under safety regulator such as Asic , Finma and FCA

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans