FCB.v1319559431.png
-
River.v1450357586.png

FC Barcelona - River Plate

Date: Sunday, 20th of December 2015, 11:30 CET
Stadium: Stadium Yokohama City, Yokohama
Capacity: 70,000

EdmondDantes

This is the big one, another final, another trophy on the horizon. I have no doubt River will make it very difficult for us though, we need to be on song, hopefully Messi and Ney can feature for a few minutes as well.

Anybody from Argentina or familiar with argentinian club strength: how dangerous actualy, realy is this River Plate? Should we be scared of this final?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Anybody from Argentina or familiar with argentinian club strength: how dangerous actualy, realy is this River Plate? Should we be scared of this final?

If I'm not mistaken they finished 9th in the Argentine Primera División. Not to be underestimated, of course, but that is extremely weak. Definitely had better days, but watch out for their massive fan support. Tens of thousands that have travelled from Argentina selling their cars and what not to afford it. Some of the most passionate fans in the world.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

If I'm not mistaken they finished 9th in the Argentine Primera División. Not to be underestimated, of course, but that is extremely weak. Definitely had better days, but watch out for their massive fan support. Tens of thousands that have travelled from Argentina selling their cars and what not to afford it. Some of the most passionate fans in the world.

Also many of those watched their SF game in this CWC sai that the home team was much better .River was very lucky to win

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How did they fare up against Hiroshima? Heard they didn't play too well.

They got very lucky. Hiroshima bottled several great chances just to concede from a silly set piece in the end.

[youtube]zvWRuG3kinY[/youtube]

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I am so excited for this match.. lifelong River supporter and Barca supporter… it is like a dream come true.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They barely won against Hiroshima guys, only thing i'm worried about is that they could injure someone with their thug style, but other than that, we're hugely favourites and rightfully so.

Vamos la concha de su maaaadre !!! :barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans