New La Liga TV deal

khaled_a_d

You don't believe it's true and yet every time Bundesliga team comes to England their fans teach locals a lesson in chanting.

Turn in Bundesliga today and switch over to epl and see the difference.

Saying epl has best fans is laughable.

Depends on what you want in Fans
Do you want a lot noise and vocal fans? then I would go For La Liga and Calcio fans over the EPL .
Do you want a "always behind the team and never whistle them" type of attitude fans? EPL would that with there YNWA type of support

Everyone would prefer its own type ,with the 1st one there is a lot of noise and they are real difference maker .I also love the fans when they whistle their own player when they aren't playing up to the Jersey they are wearing
But this type can goes wild too tbf . lots of problem could be created and they are hard to control
On the other side you have the EPL fans who would always support their team ,always quit but then sometime feel they are Opera audience .

Mitchell1978

People in the UK are used to paying for subscription tv. It is accepted that people will play close to £100 a month for their sports packages mainly based on football.

100 pounds? Insane, i pay 16 euros a month for the dometic league, the 5 top Leagues and the NBA (plus a bunch of other sports i don't care about)

Home of Barca Fans