Leicester

Morten

What a f'n hit by Mahrez.

Hope his injury is just a minor thing, a team like Leicester is quite a bit more vurnerable than the "top teams" when it comes to injuries. Well, at least they have no other competitions to worry about, unlike the competition.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He was injured in January and they coped.

The one player they need to stay fit and free of suspension is Kante.

Morten

The Cinderella story continues as they gain 2 points on the lame London teams Spurs and gunners ;)

It seems only yesterday, that Spurs were going to take the first spot after they "finished" the game in hand against West Ham, now they are 5 points behind :)

Devils

If they do go on to win the title it will be one of the greatest football stories of our lives.

They are already champions in my eyes though, regardless if they go on to win the PL title or not.

barcanuck

If they do go on to win the title it will be one of the greatest football stories of our lives.

They are already champions in my eyes though, regardless if they go on to win the PL title or not.

I can only think of one similar one in recently history. In France, Montpelier won the title a few years back against all odds.

Dinho

It's in their hands now. They control their destiny. 5 wins from the next 6 games will ease the pressure of the trickier last 3 fixtures.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Loving it. It's humiliating for the EPL so I'm loving it even more. Vardy,Mahrez,fighting spirit,chat shit get banged,FREAKING KING POWER on the shirts. Those reasons and the fact that they're winning against the pompous moneybag overrated EPL teams makes me love them so much. My favorite EPL team alongside West Ham. Hoping that they don't sell but spend instead so both of them can fight for top 5 next year.

Montpellier in 2012 was pretty special too, no?

It was a huge upset as well. PSG was supposed to win their first title in their new era but Montpellier racked up 84 points or something with a strong second half of the season.

I guess in both cases the usual competition faltered. But english clubs were and are more consistent within their league so it's a bigger surprise over there.

Home of Barca Fans