Leicester

Messi983

Last winners of the Premier League: Mancini gone, Ferguson gone, Pellegrini gone, Mourinho gone, Ranieri gone

Wenger knows. :p

impeh

Hi, its me..
Sky Sources: Senior #LCFC players told club's owners they were unhappy with Ranieri in meeting after defeat to Sevilla

Sky Sources: #LCFC approach Roberto Mancini but yet to hold formal discussions with him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
C5cjw_RWUAA3CIP.jpg:large

barcanuck

I mean being down 1-2 to Sevilla coming home with an away goal in the bloody Knockout stage of CL and you get fired! Wow

El Flaco

Should have at least let him see the CL campaign through. And given a proper goodbye.

The next leg isn't until 14th March. Until then, Leicester have 2 PL games, with one of them is an absolutely must win against Hull. I honestly doubt that CL is Leicester owners's biggest concern, as it should be. The relegation threat & losing that massive PL money is incredible huge for a team like Leicester. They've absolutely no guarantee to come straight back up if they were relegated.

-------------------------------

I'm curious to hear why it's wrong that Leicester have sacked Ranieri.

I've yet seen one single footballing reason for them to keep him.

Alik

The next leg isn't until 14th March. Until then, Leicester have 2 PL games, with one of them is an absolutely must win against Hull. I honestly doubt that CL is Leicester owners's biggest concern, as it should be. The relegation threat & losing that massive PL money is incredible huge for a team like Leicester. They've absolutely no guarantee to come straight back up if they were relegated.

-------------------------------

I'm curious to hear why it's wrong that Leicester have sacked Ranieri.

I've yet seen one single footballing reason for them to keep him.

Last season Leicester's objective was to avoid relegation. Instead, they won the league. This season they are just back to their normal level, trying to avoid relegation. And seeing as they are still competing, firing the manager who helped them win the league and get into the CL for the first time ever is rash. Especially when they don't even have a replacement lined up.

Morten

I hope Leicester gets relegated and that the club crash and burns, trash club, trash owners.
The man brought them the PL-trophy and they dont even have the decency to let him finish the CL-campaign(2-1 loss isnt even that bad).

Home of Barca Fans