jty.gif

giphy.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The Categories

1. Best Poster (General) - Flavia
2. Best Poster (Football-related) - Ode to Django
3. Best Mod - XMG
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2014-present, click for a list of eligible members) - Bran The Greenseer
5. Best Non-Cule - Beast
6. Most Improved Poster - Luftstalag14
7. Most Controversial Poster - N/A
8. Member you'd most like to hang out with - Beast
9. Nicest/Kindest Member - Flavia & XMG
10. Most Serious - Bojan & Zanela
11. Most Humorous - Ode to Django
12. Most Immature - N/A
13. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over) - Edmond Dantes - Lallana
14. Most Likely to Succeed - Bojan
15. Most Likely to Go to Prison - N/A
16. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista - N/A
17. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote) - N/A
18. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote) - N/A
19. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member - Only because I miss his hatred towards LFC although from 07 to 09 we were very good friends, so I don't know what changed - Sergio. (unless of course he changed user-name and is someone else!)
20. Best Thread - Liverpool (what else did you expect me to say ;) )
21. Best Post - N/A
22. Best Smiley/Emoticon - :suarez:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
The Categories

1. Best Poster (General) - DonAK
2. Best Poster (Football-related) - DonAndres
3. Best Mod - Flavia
6. Most Improved Poster - BBZ
7. Most Controversial Poster - Starlord
8. Member you'd most like to hang out with - Gasgas
9. Nicest/Kindest Member - Kohe321
10. Most Serious - JamDav
11. Most Humorous - Cata
12. Most Immature - Cata
19. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member - Bertus
20. Best Thread - Member appreciation thread by far, surprised it wasn't deleted due to the level of banter going on :lol: The Hamad thread deserves a shout as well :lol:
22. Best Smiley/Emoticon - :pep:

Shout out to my election team as well [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16465]Behrox[/MENTION]:

EDit:

Gif of the year courtesy of the member appreciation thread :lol: -
e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg

Last edited:

Alarcón

1. Best Poster (General): [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION]
2. Best Poster (Football-related): [MENTION=11986]footyfan[/MENTION]
3. Best Mod: [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION]
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2014-present, click for a list of eligible members): [MENTION=20218]Origami[/MENTION]
5. Best Non-Cule: [MENTION=1289]Raed[/MENTION]
6. Most Improved Poster: [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]
7. Most Controversial Poster: [MENTION=19806]StarLord[/MENTION]
8. Member you'd most like to hang out with: [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]
9. Nicest/Kindest Member: [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]
10. Most Serious: -
11. Most Humorous: -
12. Most Immature: [MENTION=18692]6 Ballons for Messi[/MENTION]
13. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over): [MENTION=19793]Jombi[/MENTION] over 2nd division players from Guinea-Bissau
14. Most Likely to Succeed: [MENTION=16293]Alarcón[/MENTION]
15. Most Likely to Go to Prison: [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]
16. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista: [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]
17. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote): -
18. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote): [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] and anyone in this forum
19. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member: [MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] [MENTION=6985]ammarfcb[/MENTION] [MENTION=19391]hamad138[/MENTION] & darthvader7788
20. Best Thread: 24 - Jérémy Mathieu
21. Best Post: "We should sack Lucho and appoint Oscar García / De Boer / Löw / Bernd Schuster / Paco Jémez / Koeman" - anyone from January 4 to January 11 2015
22. Best Smiley/Emoticon: -

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I feel I have to say few words. Hard for me to pick specific people in categories as I am sure I would leave out someone so I will skip the categories and just mention few people that helped the forum in this year in order to thank them.

Bertus - helped us a lot with new mods (formations code in particular) and I am still sad he decided to leave :( We miss you man!

Flavia - year after year keeps contributing and modding on top level. Those pics you see in the left corner she is updating after each match, running the stats thread, etc.. Forum couldn't ask for a better moderator. Thank you!

Galning - Helped many people in Travel forum with his experience living in Barcelona.

TornAndFrayed for running Man of the Match thread since January until June. Took over from great Tricky.

S2K1985 - for running Predictions League

Special mention goes to dakt who's been active here and remained positive despite battling cancer. Your courage is an inspiration!

We also had a great time having BarcaForum elections 2015! And I would like to thank team XMG and team DonAK(winners) for great manifestos! After watching Barca elections I gotta say some candidates there were less prepared than BarcaForum candidates :)

Forum is what us, the members, make it and I also want to thank everyone who's posting thier opinions, sharing tweets or taking time to make gifs (El Flaco!).

Without you guys, there would be no BarcaForum.

It's been a great year, among the best in Barca history! Going from despair in January to top of the World in December. Whata ride..
One to remember!

It's been great to share the emotions with fellow Cules and few resident infidels :)

Here's to another great year on BarcaForum!
:beer:

I

instinct

Congrats [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19453]MaxY[/MENTION]

Your support has been beyond valuable to the Barçaforum community and, on behalf of everyone, I'd like to announce that you've won every category. Visca Barça!

resize

footyfan

Calma, calma
Apologies for the delay, but I've updated the OP with the winners.

This time, we didn't have as many votes as in previous years and there were also incomplete category entries, but regardless, congratulations to all the winners!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
While Barcelona are in Japan looking to round up a brilliant 2015, it's also time for us to look back at an up-and-down BarcaForum in 2015!

The Rules

You can put more than one member in each category, but only the first one will count.
You can't vote for banned members. An exception is made for the MIA award.
I will keep this thread open for a month, so you can vote until 15 Jan 2016 00:00 EST. I will not count any votes placed after that. (Edit: New deadline is 22 January)

I've added a couple of new categories so watch out for those. I'll edit this post with winners the week after 22 Jan 2016.

Link to Barcaforum Awards 2014

The Categories - Winners added on 27/02

1. Best Poster (General) - 3-way tie: [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION], [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION], [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION]
2. Best Poster (Football-related) - [MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION]
3. Best Mod - [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION]
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2014-present, click for a list of eligible members) - [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]
5. Best Non-Cule - 2-way tie: [MENTION=11986]footyfan[/MENTION], [MENTION=1707]antonnn[/MENTION]
6. Most Improved Poster - [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]
7. Most Controversial Poster - [MENTION=19806]StarLord[/MENTION]
8. Member you'd most like to hang out with - [MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]
9. Nicest/Kindest Member - [MENTION=16374]Kohe321[/MENTION]
10. Most Serious - [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]
11. Most Humorous - [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION]
12. Most Immature - [MENTION=18692]6 Ballons for Messi[/MENTION]
13. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over) - [MENTION=18692]6 Ballons for Messi[/MENTION] (over Messi)
14. Most Likely to Succeed - [MENTION=7430]DennyCrane[/MENTION]
15. Most Likely to Go to Prison - [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]
16. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista - [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION]
17. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote) -
18. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote) - [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] & [MENTION=711]FCBarca[/MENTION]
19. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member - [MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION]
20. Best Thread - Offtopic Thread, Member Appreciation Thread
21. Best Post - Mathieu's Adventure Diaries ( [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION])
22. Best Smiley/Emoticon - :pep:, :benitez:, :mou:, :coffee:

Thanx man! And congratulations to winners!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Feck yeah!
I'm looking forward to cement my place in barcaforum's HoF as the biggest messi fanboi and hopefully, when it's all said and done I'll have as many awards as messi.

gasgas

I won something
:dance:
:barcaflag:
:hooray:

I'd also like to say that after
God, my mom, my prayer time, my spiritual sessions and programs, sisters, bible study, my church, the girl i love, gym work, PEP, anti-acne, medical school, regular books and knowledge sources, friends, fc barcelona
you are the most important thing in my life
:pep:
love you all :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans