Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Guangzhou Evergrande 3-0

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Are our players only leaving the hotel for the training sessions? That must be really fucking boring, but following them on social media that seems to be the case.

Horatio

You're welcome
Are our players only leaving the hotel for the training sessions? That must be really fucking boring, but following them on social media that seems to be the case.

Such is the price for fame.

Last edited:

serghei

Just can't get excited over this for some reason. If anything, I'm pissed Atletico will lead La Liga because our game vs Gijon was postponed.

EdmondDantes

I'm not superstitious so that doesn't mean much to me. It's another coveted trophy in the cabinet mate, I for one hope we win it. I bet Luis and Neymar are stoked to be able to win it as well.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Hate it. It brings bad luck. Having that crest on was the reason we lost vs Chelsea and Inter.
Especially since the club we're taking it from is Real Madrid :neymar: Although clubs that win it seem to fail to meet previous seasons feats. Us, Bayern, Real Madrid. I hope we can change that cycle.

F

Flavia

I've seen plenty of pics of them going out. From alba, pique, bartra, rakitic. They surely are also sight seeing too.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I've seen plenty of pics of them going out. From alba, pique, bartra, rakitic. They surely are also sight seeing too.

Yeah, just after asking I noticed Raki, Bartra and Alba had posted some pics on IG. :lol:
Seems like there are many family members that traveled with the squad. Both of Busquets' brothers, Shakira etc.
Haven't seen any of MSN, though. Probably in the hotel room drinking mate. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans