Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Guangzhou Evergrande 3-0

Anti-Pepe

Nothing on the radar for UK coverage. Possible there will be a last-minute cut-price bid from someone (Sky, BT, Eurosport etc.) but don't count on it.

BarcaOG

Banned
Really excited for this tournament. I'll not be able to see it, but I am really hoping we'll do what we do best and take this trophy home.

That and the FIFA logo on the jerseys. It always looks great.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No complacency please, Evergrande has a few players that can cause us big trouble. They have a group of Chinese NT players led by Gao Lin, Zheng Zhi, Zhang Linpend etc., and then they have the four key Brazilian players: Paulinho, Robinho but more importantly for them, Elkeson and Ricardo Goulart, their best player.

They advanced to the CWC in 2013 as well, got beaten by Bayern 3:0 in the semi-finals. If I remember correctly Bayern didn't score until the 40th minute? It won't be an easy game as some of us think.

Are you ever optimistic about us mate ? :D

Just came here after reading the Arsenal draw thread too and apparently we're loosing both competitions in the next round haha.

Jesus mate, Believe! :barcaflag:

ManusXavi

They Chinese will probably be very enthusiastic against us. Lets hope our minds are sharp as I believe the opportunities on attack will come to us when mistakes are made in their defence caused by over enthusiasm. Really pumped for this game.

Home of Barca Fans