CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

still can't believe we advanced and with a score of 5-1:lol: you would have thought it would have been much closer based on how well Arsenal played the first leg and second, don't get me wrong we advanced because we deserved to, we were more efficient when it came to scoring but Arsenal never gave up..

AnnieSureshot

xThuWwRFUBj4g6LjOM.gif

Upwards and onwards!

vlad

Please. We were focused but in 2nd gear most the game

no they were not focused, arsenal was better on the pitch, if only they had better striker it could be ugly, also in first match, its something that this barca needs to improve, play intense for 90 minute in matches like this

AnnieSureshot

It seems they decided they'd won before the match even started and were just going through the motions. The most dangerous mindset they can get.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I'm so drunk lads, you have no idea. If we don't win the CL, i'm gonna have a deadly hangover... that's how much I drank today. Fuck Arenal, fucky antone, who wants to take on the best. Lol Juve or Bayern, I don't care. They gonna get burned by my alcoholism and our teams proffesionalism. I'll drink with Mueller until he's dead and with Lewandowski until he's taken to a new camp.

dakt

Yep, Arsenal did well. I hope they learned that playing Mourinho style at home is not a way to play.

Catalan Fan

Was happy we scored first, had a feeling Arsenal would make a fist of it, and they did.The agg 5-1 score certainly flattered us.

Anyways, we through and 38 unbeaten :cheers:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Fuck Arsenal, we win. Fuck everyone who has a problem with us, I'll kill them before Masche thinks they need to be Destroyed. Gibe 'em to me, lad, I'll just destroy them easterns Euopean style

barcafan161

Fuck Arsenal, we win. Fuck everyone who has a problem with us, I'll kill them before Masche thinks they need to be Destroyed. Gibe 'em to me, lad, I'll just destroy them easterns Euopean style

*I'm not serving you anymore drinks, you have had enough*

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans