CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

On the other hand, it's whole different feeling waiting for an Arsenal - Barcelona, than a Gent - Barcelona to be honest. This tie has that feeling of a big game, that could make the team play to it's potential. Like against City.

JamDav1982

On the other hand, it's whole different feeling waiting for an Arsenal - Barcelona, than a Gent - Barcelona to be honest. This tie has that feeling of a big game, that could make the team play to it's potential. Like against City.

I agree and prefer the tougher games for the most part.

If Barca by Feb/March have a decent lead in La Liga then these types of games are needed to keep team sharp and on point. In recent seasons teams like Bayern have maybe had it too easy then get a shock when come up against a decent side.

xavi_the_Boss

I agree and prefer the tougher games for the most part.

If Barca by Feb/March have a decent lead in La Liga then these types of games are needed to keep team sharp and on point. In recent seasons teams like Bayern have maybe had it too easy then get a shock when come up against a decent side.

Well they played Arsenal but then still got trashed by RM.

frog-fcb

Anyone on here going to the game i spent most of the afternoon pricing flights £55 return and the first leg is two days before my bday

raskolnikov

Not sure maybe £50-60 hopefully

im calculating how much it would cost to go.
Ticket: say € 80
flight: € 80
hostel: 15
shuttle bus service to the airport: 10
alcohol, club entree,drinks, food etc.: 35-65 depending on how things go
Overall: € 220-250

Might do it, its definitely worth it if it end up a great game like this one:

frog-fcb

Im reckoning it cost less than going to barcelona to see the team. Im also a member of the penya in london so could finally meet up with them guys to

FC B

It's a must for Barca to play full throttle this tie, especially the first leg at Emirates which obviously is the most important. If they play it cooly and professionally I'm totally sure Barca will get through ! But if complacency will be high, I'm afraid of what it might came out of this clash...

Kikan

im calculating how much it would cost to go.
Ticket: say € 80
flight: € 80
hostel: 15
shuttle bus service to the airport: 10
alcohol, club entree,drinks, food etc.: 35-65 depending on how things go
Overall: € 220-250

Might do it, its definitely worth it if it end up a great game like this one:

That is so cheap , the air fair alone would cost me 1000€ from Canada . You guys do not know how lucky you are .

Kikan

Arsenal is a good team and i would not take them lightly . Our guys tend to have the highest intensity in the champion league , so i will worry , but not much . It should be very interesting .

May be it is just me , but beating English teams feels 10 times better than beating any other teams :suarez1:

Truthist

I'm convinced Arsenal will stay compact and try to hit us on the break. I must admit I am a bit worried about the pace they have in their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans