CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone care to dispute Villarreal at Madrigal being stronger than this Arsenal at Camp Nou?

serghei

A whole lot of Arsenal fans think Muller, Lewandowski and Douglas Costa are on the same level with Messi (arguably the best player ever), Neymar (future best player in the world and current 2nd best player in the world) and Suarez (best striker in the world).

:lol:

Yea, I'd like us play them off Camp Nou.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
People are clueless, especially other team fans when it comes to Messi because they simply don't watch him other than UCL or Clasico.

Yesterday I read this on a RM forum, and it sums this up perfectly :

"In the Clasico he only came in at 0-3 and had nothing to do with the 4th goal bla bla bla bla ..."

Ok, abandoning thread, opponents fans are clueless, and that's THEIR loss, because they're missing out on watching the greatest player on the planet every 3 days just because he's at Barça.

F

Flavia

Anyone saying Messi had nothing to do with the 4th goal didn't see it, haha. He created that 4th goal. That pass to Alba.

Darko

A whole lot of Arsenal fans think Muller, Lewandowski and Douglas Costa are on the same level with Messi...

Nobody thinks that, not even the most deluded of Arsenal fans.
If anything, people give Messi too much credit, saying that without him we are just an ordinary team and we all know how that turned out at the Bernabeu...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Anyone saying Messi had nothing to do with the 4th goal didn't see it, haha. He created that 4th goal. That pass to Alba.

I know, that was the essence of what messi is besides the goal scoring, to see that pass on the spot, yet the discussion went on without anyone disputing that bollox argument.

Anyways, to each his own, I hope we get to see the GOAT and MSN in full form wednesday, will be fun :)

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I know, that was the essence of what messi is besides the goal scoring, to see that pass on the spot, yet the discussion went on without anyone disputing that bollox argument.

Anyways, to each his own, I hope we get to see the GOAT and MSN in full form wednesday, will be fun :)

not tomorrow. Wednesday... It's soo faar awaay

FC B

When you can draw Wolfsburg, Benfica or even City, you shouldn't wish for Real Madrid.

You shouldn't wish us to be and act like rm fans.
Barca fans usually wish to see football at it's best and what econcounter would be more entertaining and not too difficult than an El Clasico encounter in the Champions League in this round ?

Science Kid

You shouldn't wish us to be and act like rm fans.
Barca fans usually wish to see football at it's best and what econcounter would be more entertaining and not too difficult than an El Clasico encounter in the Champions League in this round ?

Well, i might an atypical Barca fan but i care about titles the most. Playing great and losing is not my cup of tea. Drawing Real Madrid, even in their current form is not the most efficient way to win the CL again. The matches against Real are never simply about football, they add a certain levity, pressure and history, which makes them a lot more intense than a match-up against a Wolfsburg or even PSG.

Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against wishing to play any team. But for once, it wouldn't be too terrible if we didn't need to overcome the champions of England, France, Germany and Italy in a row.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans