CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

Kinda of expected draw, could have been worse as in PSG, but also a lot of easy options there, that we seem to miss every year.

Nice offensive game there, normally we'll get through without ever being in danger, even though Arsenal is in form. Long way to go till March

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Arsenal's very fast and effective counter concerns me immensely. The thought of the likes of Mathieu getting overrun and outplayed :nervous:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arsenal's very fast and effective counter concerns me immensely. The thought of the likes of Mathieu getting overrun and outplayed :nervous:

Sit down and relax. Think about good things. They shouldn't be underestimated nor overrated either.

And it's not like our defence sucks balls either. Sure we tend to get complacent sometimes and some individuals are not upto our standards in certain positions, but we turn it on in the CL.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
The draw I wanted. The only thing that concerns me is being caught on the counter.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The draw I wanted. The only thing that concerns me is being caught on the counter.

We probably will concede few goals on counters over two legs, but if MSN is healthy, we'll outscore them anyway. Neymar against Bellerin will be especially interesting to watch.

khaled_a_d

It woud favour teams that finished first more which seems fair. Past solution was golden goal but I disliked it a lot since everyone parked a plane.

You do realize that this rule is applied in both semi & quarter finals too?! non of those teams "finished 1st" over the other
They should get rid of it and play penalties .extra time in those games make zero sense IMHO

raskolnikov

You do realize that this rule is applied in both semi & quarter finals too?! non of those teams "finished 1st" over the other
They should get rid of it and play penalties .extra time in those games make zero sense IMHO

Problem is that weaker teams will then go ultra defence trying to get to penalties.
I think there is no great solution but getting rid of the away goal rule in extra time atleast wont result in teams scared to concede.
Just unlucky if your team ends up playing the second game away.

Vilarrubi

Mathieu probably won't start unless we have injuries by then.

I'm interested to see how Arsenal play against us without the ball, they are a team which are good with it like us and rarely get dominated in possession which we will more than likely do.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Actually I am quite nervous ahead of the tie, hopefully we won't underestimate them like Bayern has done over the last few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans