CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

There should be a rule that when its tied after two games the extra time starts 0-0 with no away goal rule.
That way its better to play away first,and more fair.

I agree, that would make much more sense.

Of course Real gets Roma and we end up with Arsenal, which is the strongest team in EPL ATM.. Of fucking course. I'm slightly pissed.

khaled_a_d

There should be a rule that when its tied after two games the extra time starts 0-0 with no away goal rule.
That way its better to play away first,and more fair.

That will be unfair to the team playing the 2nd league away ,playing extra 30 minutes outside home .
The current way creates sort of double-edge .you have home advantage but vulnerable to lose in tie with scoring in those 30 minutes
If it is changed it should be cancelation of extra-time and goes for Penalty shootout

ini4ever

well, at least! i prefer arsenal than PSG again!
will be a tough match especially in arsenal's home, but i think we'll make it

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
PSG will trash Chelski, Roma has little chance vs. Real and Juve could surprise Bayern.

raskolnikov

That will be unfair to the team playing the 2nd league away ,playing extra 30 minutes outside home .
The current way creates sort of double-edge .you have home advantage but vulnerable to lose in tie with scoring in those 30 minutes
If it is changed it should be cancelation of extra-time and goes for Penalty shootout

It woud favour teams that finished first more which seems fair. Past solution was golden goal but I disliked it a lot since everyone parked a plane.

serghei

Juventus could trouble Bayern. They are starting to recover, step by step, after that horror start of the season.

FC B

Glad we got Arsenal instead of other more complicated opponents like PSG, Juventus, even Chel$hit. Barca must not commit the same error Bayern made this season when they played at Emirates. Barca should play there like they'd meet Bayern at Allianz otherwise it could get very tricky.

Kragod

I have a good friend wich is an Arsenal fan, and just yesterday evening i said we could draw Arsenal. He said he has no problem with it, Barca style suits them better than going against Juventus, for example.

I guess it goes both ways, cant wait for that Alexis magic! :neymar:

Last edited:

sabby

I like it. Arsenal always bring the best of our team and even though we've won most of the encounters, its never 100% domination or boring. Kinda like Nadal vs Federer in tennis, you know Nadal is probably gonna win it but still the matches are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans