CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Worst result I would take is a 0-0 draw. But I expect a narrow win, in a somewhat similar game with the City away game from last year.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, none of MSN training with the group today. Weird that only they got a day off.

BarçaBarça

Lol, none of MSN training with the group today. Weird that only they got a day off.

They are the only ones that have played all minutes the last 3 games - everybody else have been rested at least one game (except Mascherano with 190 minutes and Rakitic with 164). So I would agree they would be the ones in most need of rest, while for the others it might be a little too dramatic to skip training just to avoid fatigue.

barcafan161

So wish I didn't read the comments on the mirror Facebook page about Suarez scoring more goals than Arsenal has in the premier league.

All those idiots saying apart from the top 3 it's a poor league...clearly they don't watch la liga...I Bet Villarreal would win the premier league this year.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
One Arsenal forum has a match thread titled : Arsenal Vs The Cuntalans :lol:

Saw that yesterday, it seems like every team out there has a bunch of fans that hate our guts and think we're the sons of Platini :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans