CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Let's stop quoting what a minority of their fanbase thinks.Stupid fans are everywhere even in barca.

As for their team,undersetimating them would be the least thing we should do. They play shite against a shite team many times but against world class teams they play good too.
I won't be surprised if it is a close match even if we win. Time for our defence to prove the doubters wrong.

StarLord

At least 6 key players rested from Wenger. On top of the fact that Arsenal had an extremely light schedule in recent weeks.

We on the other hand have been fighting tooth and nail on all fronts.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Rather embarrassing really.

Just what Arsenal need another extra game.

Dude, quote this post fast, please. You made it 666 notifications for me. Can't have the devils number before our game very soon. Yes, I'm superstitious.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't like how much of a underdog they're being made by the media, especially after their draw against Hull earlier today. That's when they're best. Absolutely everyone is expecting us to win.

Galning

Don't like how much of a underdog they're being made by the media, especially after their draw against Hull earlier today. That's when they're best. Absolutely everyone is expecting us to win.

They were always going to be underdogs against us, even if they smashed Hull 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans