Juan Cámara(loaned to Girona)

PhilS

I hope I never see Camara play LB for Barca again, maybe the worst defender I have ever seen on the Barca back line.

xXKonan

He's originally a winger like King_Messi said.

When he's played in the First team he was being used as a LB. :lol:

F4THi

Banned
Exaggerations as always ! Alba was destroyed by lass bangoura, imagine him facing Mane and Clyne lol !
Camara was facing one of the worst right sides in europe there, even Abidal would've found this difficult

God Serena

Exaggerations as always ! Alba was destroyed by lass bangoura, imagine him facing Mane and Clyne lol !
Camara was facing one of the worst right sides in europe there, even Abidal would've found this difficult

Alba is a crucial element to our success since his arrival, all the libel you wanna spout about his deficiencies will not change that. What is it with you and defending trash performances by bringing up completely unrelated instances of much better players having a bad moment?

Camara's not a LB but as a Barca player it should be common sense to him not to hold the ball and lose it when you're so close to your box, and you for damn sure don't give up on the ball by going down from no contact when you're the only person who can put out your own fire.

The issue was hardly even his defending. As a left winger he'd likely find himself in a similar position quite often if he does his job and tracks back, anyways.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Today I logged onto to Twitter and saw a name with a Simeone DP that seemed familiar. The guy had tweeted to someone I follow and have discussed Barca with quite a few times.

Finally recognized who it was so I checked his profile out and there I saw the guy calling Busquets for trash and using his entire life on twitter to prove it, and how other prominent members of the team are the same :lol:

That also included calling other Barca fans for trash, and disregarding their opinions because "They don't watch the games" or something like that.

tacticvarium

It's not really important whether his natural position is forward, midfielder or LB.
His talent is just not good enough for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans